Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

May be by the end of September!

1 Like

Shhhhhhhh Dont say tht. When u put out positive thoughts on this thread im sure technology minerals reads it and then comes up with a way to destroy our dreams.

Only negative thoughts on here. They may decide to suprise us

7 Likes

Slight drop after keeping its own all day! Sorry my bad!

Those tenths go to a hundred right?

Ex. 0.02(99) before reaching 0.03?

I was keeping quiet :smile: down they go

1 Like

Every little helps.

Nice little surprise at the end the day, only 7% in the red now (again)

2 Likes

That’s the lead plants green lit, lets see if this does some good things for the share price,

Hopefully it also means that the lithium plant won’t be too far behind and can get up and running soon.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

At last, so pleased for them that they can now start production and bringing in some money. It’s only the first step but it’s a very big one.

1 Like

Wahooooooooo

1 Like

About time, with the positive news released today I feel we are going to receive a good Christmas present. As my average holding was higher at todays opening price I have bought a few more. Turkey for dinner on the 25th.

Anyone else notice the slight negative on todays announcement? It’s not actually the license they wanted. They’ve been given the license to ‘Manually’ recycle.

So they still can’t get fully up and running. But at least this licence means they can now store 300MT of batteries and start to recycle them, thus bringing in some revenue.

It was mentioned they expect to get the full licence later in the year when they can then fully automate the process as originally planned.

1 Like

It’s like watching a yo-yo with these shares. Must be great for day trading and live prices

Strong morning, then a dip when they reached people’s return price. A little short sighted today IMHO.

1 Like

Quarter penny a day will suit me.

1 Like

It is a start, it should get better.

1 Like

All news is good news, well, it is so far…

I have to say I’m confused by trades this morning. We’ve finally got some good solid news and yet shares bought this morning are roughly £12,000 whereas shares sold are around £32,000.

Why when we have good news do more people buy then sell? I just can’t understand it.

3 Likes