Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Tha chairman is happy

7 Likes

Yes mate, but you ain’t got the minerals
Nah mate, I ain’t- I’ve got the “Technology Minerals” bosh

2 Likes

24 hrs for the news to sink in, hope for more today!

1 Like

My feelings are, nothing will really happen to nearer the end of the month.

I agree. I don’t think any real improvement until they start posting some money related figures on the new plant . IMO

I have been weak and was tempted into taking a few more.

I think i will continue doing so while we are still under 3p. Either it makes it or it doesn’t but i still like this company.

3 Likes

.03 is my break even SP, as I was an early buyer. 84k shares, so hopefully making money soon, but I’ve already hit my limit as far as buying is concerned

1 Like

Not all that different for me .034 with just over 80k shares. Still plenty of room for me to average down, figure i’ll stop at 100k or being in the green, whichever comes first.

Plenty of other stocks of mine could do with averaging down right now, but news of late from TM1 has got me enthused again.

3 Likes

Loved that interview on the Sunday roast. All looking so positive, those figures bounced around were really exciting as well. Let just hope the EA continues to cooperate and things keep progressing forward.

2 Likes

To much good news. There down goes the share price again.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing.

Topped up by 11k today, now sitting at 35k.

I think this will be the last one I do unless the price stagnates for a while. Hopefully not though, with the seemingly good news that’s been coming lately I’m feeling far more comfortable with the investment now than I did back when I bought as TM first listed.

4 Likes

What’s your AVG SP now? If you don’t mind me asking. Very early predictions were .26 - .44 between now and next year, however we are struggling to hit .03 which is my AVG. Still don’t understand why anyone would sell at .02.

3 Likes

My average is 2.35p. I am in it for the long term, probably 4-5 years depending on how well things go.

Their plan is sound. Unlike a lot of penny stocks in new tech they actually had legitimate physical assets before they listed and now they have a partial licence for lead-acid recycling it’s proof they have capability and demand, even before the lithium recycling is approved and up and running.

That’s without even mentioning the mining/exploration side of things and the battery boxes (which was a pleasant surprise).

Obviously the delay with licences made me nervous and I think the price still suffers from people selling because they bought in early and got frustrated waiting for progress so sold, people who bought at the highest price just after it listed and got bored waiting for it to back up for them to break even or potential buyers maybe wanting more licences to be granted before buying in.

Could be wrong but that’s just my reckoning.

4 Likes

Sounds about right.

The delays have set them back about a year, so unless the boxes get them back on track i don’t see plants 3 and 4 coming in before 2024. Would be very happy if i am wrong though.

Providing they are still up an running early enough to get them some supply and off take contracts in place before other companies get in on the game they can still get established.

Hopefully these first two plants can get rid of any teething problems and the future ones will hopefully get up and running smoother.

Hopefully there is enough demand for their offtake to sustain them into the future.

3 Likes

Them being ahead of pretty much everyone in Lith recycling in terms of the UK is something I think is massively overlooked as well and in part has been what’s kept me invested

They already have 2 physical plants, 1 is getting licences granted and starting operations (with the lithium licences on the way) the other is being set up with plans for more plants as years go on. Even with delays this puts them well ahead of any potential future UK competitors, such as Britishvolt/Glencore (glad I didn’t touch that one. UK government backed project doesn’t go well, who would have thought).

Another big issue is that people don’t seem to understand just how much goes into granting licences in the first place.
You can’t just plop a factory in the middle of nowhere and start breaking apart chemical batteries. Add to that the fact there isn’t another lithium recycling plant to base requirements off of, of course the EA are going to take their sweet time signing off on licences, even without staff absences.

You want to found an industry that no one has really dealt with before? Better be prepared for the regulator to charter up requirements they’ve never had to before.

5 Likes

25,000 shares @ .0313 avg now. 31% down overall now. Not expecting anything until the revenue starts flowing. The supply of expended Lithium batteries is still a number of years away yet.

1 Like

regulators= evening dinner on the boss.
It’s how everything works. Shhh

2 Likes

A PR podcast has just arrived on twitter today makes for very interesting listening. Enthusiastic comments and forecasting by Robin Brundle, with a little hesitation.

That’s true. Although Robin Brindle did make a good point about the current stream of lithium batteries from either vehicles that are written off or have the battery replaced because any fault in a vehicle battery results in the battery being replaced by default.

Still be a couple years before we start seeing those early batteries like the Nissan Leaf’s or early Tesla’s.

3 Likes