Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

To all fellow investers may I take a moment of your time and wish you all a prosperous and happy NEW YEAR :grinning:

16 Likes

Happy New year to all! Here’s to a blessed 2023!:champagne: :arrow_upper_right::battery:

12 Likes

Just a couple of observations and comments ahead of this New year.
TM1 business plan includes exploration sites in the USA, Cameroon and Ireland which if successful will be sold on for mining by a different company, this is ongoing and is part of your investment.

I’m not entirely sure what Recyclus was up to prior to the remaining 49% acquisition as TM1 has taken the credit for machinery and halo Box manufacturing. In short our money should be working slightly more harder for us than it presently is, and although it may be considered a risky buy option, I’m all in! Shit or bust!
Please forgive the ramblings of a fool, but lack of information and poor stock values has prompted my pennyth worth.

Fun fact! I’m also a whiskey investor, another slow burn opportunity.

2 Likes

whiskey or whisky ?

2 Likes

Actually both.:+1:

Depends if its Scottish or not.

2 Likes

Sold my 25 year old Macallan for £5,000+ three years ago.

1 Like

56.20 onwards

2 Likes
2 Likes

The price is moving very slowly up, why?

1 Like

Talk in 22/Q4 from the Directors that the EA license(s) should be completed by 23/Q1 so I guess there are people doing their research and buying stock accordingly.

IMHO I see good upside with this share going forward there is good revenue streams from all different parts of the business.

7 Likes

I hope so :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see if TM1 opens at 1.6p tomorrow?

1 Like

Know what you mean, we’ve been here before but.

Do you know something that you can share ?

Go on spill the beans. What do you know?

1 Like

On reading the article it appears to be staff that are working in the safety critical area of the business not the administrative area, likewise strikes planned for later in the month. We should have had news by then :+1:

Hopefully good news by then.