Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

It’s been a quiet start to the year on the TM1 news front, but think this was expected. Wasn’t expecting any great rush from the EA over the festive period. Hopefully next week we will start to hear news on licensing, battery boxes or the mining side.

Have taken the chance to top up another 20k of shares while the price is still silly cheap. I’m sure some good news will start pushing us up quickly again. Here’s hoping for a big first quarter!

9 Likes

I’m so confident in this investment. Don’t ask why, I can just see this being big with the current and future climate. :raised_hands::battery:

4 Likes

I still don’t get the hype. TM1 is a junior mining company (by their own description) with a share of a battery recycling facility.

It certainly isn’t the UK’s only battery recycling facility and I’m not sure if it is even the first eg Veolia (one of the world’s largest waste management companies with a lot of experience in battery recycling) is developing/expanding its existing battery recycling facility: https://www.veolia.co.uk/battery-recycling

Plus there are other new proposals eg Altiluim and Green Lithium’s projects on Teeside etc.

4 Likes

Mike has very valid points, money to be made with TM1 but I doubt they will dominate the uk battery recycling market (I hope they do) some very big players in or will be coming in as demand grows

2 Likes

Kevin Hornsby from Sunday Roast prediction of a 0.05 rise in TM1, 2023

2 Likes
1 Like

I’d be happy with that! Stark contrast to the rest of my portfolio!

1 Like

Perhaps the big boys will let TM1 do all the heavy lifting and then come in with their mountains of cash and just buy them out once everything is up and running

4 Likes

I think 0.05 is quite conservative. When you think it’s already been up above 0.05 in the past, (I actually bought some shares at 0.052) I think when the licensing comes through and the deals for the battery boxes and mining assets start to come in the price could easily go higher.

It’s just about timing. If the delays continue for months then they are really going to struggle. Whereas if the EA sort things out and get things moving, the cash will start to flow in and investors will start to take TM1 seriously.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I was put on the naughty step for satire!

I’m just trying to be positive and do not like negativity being posted!

My bad

5 Likes

So people who know about particular topics should be quiet just so that you only hear one side???

That makes no sense particularly if it misleads other potential investors.

We’re all looking for ideas and info to help us make better investments - part of that is being open about potential downsides. Otherwise we’re just burying our heads in the sand.

14 Likes

Technology Minerals - Recyclus appoints Head of Research and Development #TM1 Technology Minerals - Recyclus appoints Head of Research and Development - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

5 Likes

why have We had an end of the day drop :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about those little end of day drops. There was a sale of 400k shares around 16:23 but stuff like that happens every day. I would only worry about moves based on news.

3 Likes

Probably the market makers changing the spread - it will change again in the morning !

2 Likes

He has a hell of a CV… cant be much he hasn’t recycled! Anything from mattresses to weapons systems.

4 Likes

Why is our beloved mr shapp so interested with saudi arabia, whats the problem with a variation license being issued?

4 Likes

Nothing to do with Grant Shapps (unless the application has been called in) - he is the Business Secretary not even the Environment Secretary.

Assuming it is a waste/PPC permit they’re waiting for it is the EA (in England, different for Scotland and Wales) that is responsible and as I’ve said previously they take time to be considered (and any issues addressed).

2 Likes

Thank you