Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Looks like it’s an ekg reading

5 Likes

Issued more shares on January 23rd, this is becoming a regularly event. Is this company turning into a Del boy company "this time next year will be millionaires "

Does this affect the share price at all ?

Only until there sold.

Well yeah. Dilution essentially meant the same one share represents a smaller part of the company.

I don’t know the specifics here but to use a very generic example, if a company with one share is worth £10 then the share is worth £10. If the company created another share then suddenly each is only worth £5.

It’s not quite that simple in practice because companies don’t go around creating new shares for the hell of it. They are usually issued to pay a bill, raise capital or for remuneration & staff share packages. In theory all of those things have the potential to add value and make the company worth more. Whether that outweighs the dilution will generally depend on the situation and is usually a bit subjective imo.

4 Likes

The amount of new shares issued was minimal and it won’t have any real effect on the share price. Don’t think this announcement is anything to worry about to much.

2 Likes

Totally agree :+1:

1 Like

Britishvolt: UK battery start-up collapses into administration Britishvolt: UK battery start-up collapses into administration - BBC News

I wonder how or if this will affect TMI?

3 Likes

Is that a battery recycling plant though? Or a battery manufacture? Imo I’d say there’s a difference

It is/was a manufacturing plant with no contracts for supplying batteries.

I’m sure there was talk of them recycling too.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised that TM1 get the variable licence this week.

4 Likes

Tease!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Has’nt British volt just gone into recivership?

3 Likes

Yep, sure have

1 Like

Do you know something we don’t ?

1 Like

Could be a positive for TM1… Maybe they could be recognised to step up with the recycling side etc. We’ll see :eyes:

1 Like