Tesla is "no longer investable" due to Elon Musk

(Chris) #63

That episode of Invested someone linked was really interesting. Great listen.

Edit: Misremembered the show name.

Can someone at Tesla not just turn his account off?

(Alex Sherwood) #65

Noo, it’s far too entertaining!

(Emma) #66

But then we wouldn’t see his version of the most disturbing Teletubbies episode ever

(Alex Sherwood) split this topic #67

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tesla security analysis - Q3 2018

Edit: if I recall correctly Tesla’s share price increased significantly after the announcement of the Model 3 back in March 2016. I wonder if a similar price movement will happen this time with the announcement of the Model Y. I don’t own nor I’m considering to buy Tesla’s shares.

Just put the link on a new line. You’ll then get a link preview.

Worth mentioning sometimes a link preview cannot be generated, but this is rare these days. Your link is okay though in my test.

(Alex Sherwood) #71

Feel free to send me a message & we’ll figure this out together :smile:

(Alex Sherwood) split this topic #73

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tesla security analysis - Q3 2018

(Alex Sherwood) #74

So Musk’s response is

In his filing on Monday, Mr Musk conceded that none of his tweets since the settlement through to February had been preapproved by lawyers at Tesla. But his attorneys argued that he had the right to make his own determination about whether his tweets contained material information.

None of his tweets had risen to the level of materiality, and therefore preapproval, Mr Musk’s lawyers added. This included the vehicle production tweets last month, which they called “shorthand gloss on and entirely consistent with prior public disclosures”.

quotes from the FT

:sweat_smile:

(Alex Sherwood) split this topic #75

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tesla security analysis - Q3 2018

(Alex Sherwood) #76

A Manhattan district judge will decide if Mr Musk is in contempt and whether he should be punished. The SEC said no hearing is necessary on the matter “because there appear to be no disputed issues of material fact.”

(Emma) #77

Well that 3% kills my chances of getting one