Update on US stocks

Will support and topping up processing hours be extended in line with this later trading time?

1 Like

Yes, weā€™ll update the pricing info on our site soon.

We consider every Ideas :bulb: thatā€™s suggested :wink:

4 Likes

Lovely :slight_smile:

Ouch, completely forgot. People, make sure to vote! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Agree same here. It just feels like most projects are too early for adoption.

Canā€™t wait to get hand virtual hands on these US stocks. Hopefully itā€™s not too much longer.

11 posts were split to a new topic: US Stocks - W-8 BEN form

I thought only the big cats got to trade after hours!.. Earning reports would way more exciting if we could trade them as they are released (always after market close) haha :smiley:

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t seem to be unusual to trade during after hours, even the second world countriesā€™ brokers allow that (known from personal experience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Freetrade launches US stocks

Iā€™ve always thought it was super exspensive to trade after hours so unless you were going in with thousands it was pointless, that being said, I havenā€™t actively looked for brokers which offer it!
P.s Iā€™m super jealous of everyone whoā€™s had US stocks activated today haha!

4 Likes

Hi will US stock prices be live or will they have a 15 minute time delay?

Thanks

1 Like

Itā€™s live :zap: weā€™re using IEX as our data source for US stocks. They have a pretty cool website with some stats about volumes etc. & stock prices.

3 Likes

The pending label is gone on US stocks, does this mean I can buy them?

I am not sure I understand a 100% are the US stocks actually on the app now or not yet? I still donā€™t have them on my app.

Possibly, it is rolling out. Do you have the W8BEN on your profile page?

2 Likes

US stocks are being tested by 60 or so people this week, I think everyone else should have access next week. Itā€™s best to update the app to the latest version before then.

1 Like

Canā€™t see it - so probably not ready for me yet

Itā€™ll be in the account section if itā€™s enabled.

:eyes: [/spoiler] [spoiler]

1 Like

Maybe Iā€™m reading too much into one emoji but are you rolling out the W8BEN gradually? :star_struck: