ETF :grinning:??? Dam 20 characters

1 Like

Yup, iShares global etf

Wahoo I own a handful

1 Like

I own 10% of 1 share haha!

1 Like

Has it changed from 0.5%?

Also, would you consider opening the US shares for premarket and after hours purchasing too? That is from 9 am until 1 am GMT.

6 Likes

Will support and topping up processing hours be extended in line with this later trading time?

1 Like

Yes, we’ll update the pricing info on our site soon.

We consider every Ideas :bulb: that’s suggested :wink:

4 Likes

Lovely :slight_smile:

Ouch, completely forgot. People, make sure to vote! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Agree same here. It just feels like most projects are too early for adoption.

Can’t wait to get hand virtual hands on these US stocks. Hopefully it’s not too much longer.

11 posts were split to a new topic: US Stocks - W-8 BEN form

I thought only the big cats got to trade after hours!.. Earning reports would way more exciting if we could trade them as they are released (always after market close) haha :smiley:

3 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be unusual to trade during after hours, even the second world countries’ brokers allow that (known from personal experience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Freetrade launches US stocks

I’ve always thought it was super exspensive to trade after hours so unless you were going in with thousands it was pointless, that being said, I haven’t actively looked for brokers which offer it!
P.s I’m super jealous of everyone who’s had US stocks activated today haha!

4 Likes

Hi will US stock prices be live or will they have a 15 minute time delay?

Thanks

1 Like

It’s live :zap: we’re using IEX as our data source for US stocks. They have a pretty cool website with some stats about volumes etc. & stock prices.

3 Likes

The pending label is gone on US stocks, does this mean I can buy them?

I am not sure I understand a 100% are the US stocks actually on the app now or not yet? I still don’t have them on my app.

Possibly, it is rolling out. Do you have the W8BEN on your profile page?

2 Likes