I would really like to see some ethical trackers on FT…
- Seeks to track the performance of the FTSE US All Cap Choice Index.
- Market cap weighted index composed of large-, mid-, and small-capitalization stocks.
- Screened for certain environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) criteria.
- Specifically excludes stocks of companies in the following industries: adult entertainment, alcohol and tobacco, weapons, fossil fuels, gambling, and nuclear power.
- Excludes stocks of companies that do not meet standards of U.N. global compact principles and companies that do not meet diversity criteria.
- Follows a passively managed, full-replication approach.