Vanguard FTSE 100 UCITS ETF (Dist.) VUKE

This ETF tracks the performance of the FTSE 100 index. It does not pay dividends.

@Freetrade_Team The Stock Discussion button doesn’t appear for this stock (VUKE) inside the iOS app.

https://www.vanguardinvestor.co.uk/investments/vanguard-ftse-100-ucits-etf-gbp-distributing/price-performance?intcmpgn=equityuk_ftse100ucitsetf_fund_link

I know there is already an iShares FTSE 100 etf on the list, but I think the Vanguard one might end up just as popular.

The iShares one has better comulative performance for 3m, 1y, 3y, 5y and has 3x assets under management. So it seems pointless to bring in VUKE.

It is useful to have VUKE to support in-sitsu asset transfers from e.g. Vanguard.

1 Like

This vote should be closed … we have this stock:

Anyone got their div for this yet? Should have been paid on the 27th, but still haven’t received it yet. Five business days was last friday (5th) so hopefully will arrive soon?

No, I’m also still waiting.

Me too

Yep posted here but then found that in the other thread, then someone else posted in the actual share chat thread I think this thread should be closed as I think it was for voting in shares to be added.

1 Like