We are closing the round (and re-opening in June)

Got 2 confirmation emails but payment was only taken once. :+1:

Please be assured that all payments have only been taken once, so there will be no double charge on your account. Thank you to the people who have sent me their email addresses, we are currently looking into the duplicate email issue.

1 Like

Mine has gone through too, hoping I get Amex points!

Anyone know what the next steps are for claiming EIS?

1 Like

Sent me 4 confirmation emails for 1 payment

You’ll get a form in the post to fill in. Might be quite a while before you get it

Got two emails as well and the payment was declined by bank, which will be sorted , but bank confirmed they were two payments attempts, is it normal for them to attempt to take second payment in case bank has already declined first attempt as fraud etc ?

Received two emails also to confirm payment had been taken. Emailed Hannah@Crowdcube to advise.

Hi Riz, please can you direct message me with the email attached to your Crowdcube account? I can then have a look into this.

Thanks for offering for help Hannah. I will drop you a message.

Hi Hannah, I have got same issue. Sending email with the details.

Two emails here as well. Crowdcube are good at taking your money, and nothing else.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

To address your posts and clear up any queries.

You may have received duplicate emails from us today regarding your payment for your investment in Freetrade.

We ran an update with Stripe, our payment processor, which subsequently resulted in the duplication of the payment confirmation email. Please be assured that we’ve only collected the payment for your investment(s) as listed in your Crowdcube portfolio.

You can view the current status of your investment by checking the transactions page within your Portfolio.

We apologise if this has caused any confusion and if you have any queries, please contact us.

5 Likes

Crowdcube experience excels itself again :rofl: wonder if Adam ever received a response from Monzo Tom :thinking:

1 Like

I’m really glad I switched my card details from Monzo to my Credit card. 1 has been taken and the other is pending, both for the full amount. If I’d left it as Monzo it would have taken both off my balance

1 Like

News on the June raise should be coming any day/ week :eyes:?

I’ve set myself a challenge.
Any profits I manage to make in my Freetrade ISA between now and the next Crowdcube raise - I will (if possible) invest an equivalent amount in Freetrade shares.

3 Likes

Does anyone have a copy of the investor deck for the last round?

Just got myself a new laptop and it seems that most of what I’d hoped had got back’d up … well, hasn’t.

TIA

I do - however not sure Freetrade happy it being shared?

@Freetrade_Team1 @Viktor

If you was given access to the Pitch Deck on Crowdcube then you should still be able to access it via the Pitch Page.

1 Like

Please don’t share it (or other crowdfunding pitch decks) here.