We are closing the round (and re-opening in June)

Thanks Adam, appreciated

2 Likes

FYI: You can now request access to the Restricted Documents: Freetrade successfully raised Ā£1,000,000 - Apr 2019.

(It was broken a few hours ago)

1 Like

When you request interest on CC, is it logged anywhere or does it just grey out the express interest button? Probably a question for CC rather than here but just wondered what others see when they have clicked express interest?

Maybe the link just worked for me then. When I tried previously the page just greyed out, but when I clicked it a minute ago the link was working and a confirmation box pops up.

There is no way to register interest on mobile.
Edit: had to go to the website in chrome to register, mobile app says that the pitch dosenā€™t exist.

1 Like

Not sure if it actually worked (but it said it did in the app) - try logging out and in again, then the express interest button appeared for me.

So people who managed to get in on the 4th round despite the technical issues will have already made a profit? Godamnit :joy:

Theyā€™d have to hold for just over a month, you know :sweat_smile:

and theyā€™d lose their EIS reliefā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

A lot can change in that monthā€¦ :eyes:

1 Like

Of course, but I canā€™t imagine anyone is going to sell them after just getting them, thatā€™d be silly :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I also tried to invest during the initial frenzy but didnā€™t make it to the end without the site crashing. I too have registered my interest! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hi
I would love to invest in this round of investment, however so far Iā€™ve been unable to do so. The current link to Crowcube is broken, so I cannot Express an interest on there. Can you please confirm how I would be able to invest in this round?

Many thanks

I did manage to invest but the crowdcube confirmation shows my eis allocation as 0.00. Does everyones ? I thought I had missed out but Victorā€™s posts suggest everyone who did manage should qualify

So if I understand correctly, will the new round in June have a higher valuation and price per share?
If yes, do we know the new valuation?

2 Likes

After wasting 90 minutes to invest, I also missed out. Canā€™t register interest either as itā€™s down again.

How are you going to restrict it this time? To FT account holders only or non investors first. I would like an opportunity before current investors pump more money in and other folks miss out.

1 Like

Can you describe how itā€™s down? The page is unavailable or you canā€™t seem to use the express interest? Weā€™ll make sure to pass that along to Crowdcube. Iā€™ve tested it with two different accounts, and it all works on my end.

We always prioritise community members (current investors, people on this forum, etc). Weā€™ll update everyone about the plan in advance of June.

@Viktor, do you know how much time exactly it took to get Ā£2M crossed ? Despite the facts that server was down and too many people couldnā€™t do the investment it looks to me, FT has broken a fastest funding round for Ā£2M. Of course it would have done the Ā£3M/Ā£4M if there was no server issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Viktor thank you for the responses. The android CC app doesnā€™t work. Click your link and doesnt work. Disabled the app and successfully registered interest via website.

1 Like