What do I do with £15?

i received a dividend of £15 from my holding in Hollywood Bowl.

What do I do with it?

• Reinvest in the company
  • Buy another stock or ETF (comment which one)
  • Withdraw and have a nice meal for one

0 voters

2 Likes

I think Gary your thread on 17p is your answer. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

:joy: Now I have more money to re-invest or enjoy.

That thread was helpful for me to discover very cheap stocks (something hopefully Freetrade will help do soon?)

3 Likes

Reinvest Reinvest Reinvest! Just add it to an other stock that is on a low and keep doing that in some years you will be enjoying more than a meal.

2 Likes

I normally reinvest in the same stock, unless I can think of a reason to buy something else instead

2 Likes

Reinvesting in the same stock, gives you the compounding effect, increasing your holding and hopefully that should increase any gains you have made. At the next dividend you will have more shares so any growth in dividend will also be compounded.

At some point you actually need to utilise your dividends, so if now is the time then invest in a growth stock with plenty of potential such as Bushveld Minerals (BMN) at £0.22 or one that is on a surge for example Greatland Gold (GGP) priced just under £0.05 would give you loads of shares.

3 Likes

Invest with Wu Tang Financial

4 Likes

I’m reinvesting it all in Hollywood Bowl. Thank you for the suggestions.

2 Likes

Throw your £15 on ITM. Price is quite volatile and the company may be overvalued at the moment but great opportunity for growth!

https://community.freetrade.io/t/on-itm-power-itm/12244

2 Likes

Thank you @Alex5. That company is on my incredibly lenghty watchlist.

I’ve been doing some readings, and I know very little about hydrogen.

I came across this:

It feels Tesla gets more coverage, while this technology is also interesting.

1 Like