What is your biggest holding?

Apple, followed by Microsoft and Disney

1 Like

Same here

My largest in Freetrade though is Shell, then Astrazeneca

I kind of wish they were the other way round as AZN has been performing way better

2 Likes
  1. Employer SIP scheme
  2. VG Target Retirement 2035
  3. VG Lifestrategy 100%

Consolidated from individual shares a fair bit in the last few years. Biggest single holdings are SSE / NG.

2 Likes

Greggs

Imperial Brands

6 Likes

In terms of monetary value: Apple (5 shares)
In terms of shares of shares held: Fitbit (62 shares)

Once the Fitbit deal goes through then currently my 2nd biggest holding is in Centamin (35 shares).

Edit: Seen as others have mentioned it (although I don’t believe it’s what OP meant), outside of the app my biggest 2 investments are Freetrade (1,047 shares) and Nutmeg (42 shares).

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

In Freetrade: VWRL.

Outside of Freetrade: Monzo.

2 Likes

Wish I’d invested more in Monzo!

1 Like

ETFs: Nasdaq 100 (EQQQ)
Stocks: Microsoft

EDIT: And outside Freetrade: Monzo and Freetrade.

2 Likes

Beyond Meat even though it’s performed terribly this last month.

1 Like

Lululemon! Some find it overpriced at >50x but I believe in its long term potential (menswear expansion + china growth + digital sales). Held it since May 2019 and have been buying more each time there’s a dip to $190.

4 Likes

Scottish Mortgage Trust (which I buy for my kids savings each month on Freetrade)…then it’s Apple or Tesla (depending on Elon’s latest tweet…)

1 Like

My largest holding is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. If it ever makes it onto the Freetrade app i’ll A) be elated and B) reveal which stock it was :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@James101 Hon Hai (Foxconn)? Up 31% since I bought in August. I’m thinking it became your largest holding due to the gains :wink:

Also don’t get why you wouldn’t reveal it as you could put in a request for it? Doesn’t really make sense to keep it secret :joy:

1 Like

Isn’t this listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange?

Sorry you’re right I had to buy through LSE so forgot what exchange it was on. Also way to skip around the why are you keeping it secret haha

1 Like

Physical gold ETF
SPX healthcare
MCDonalds
Bitcoin

2 Likes

Hopefully not on FT :f super annoying that it is the hedged version & doesn’t even mention it until you scroll down to the About section

Me too but not out of choice :smiley: my biggest on FT is VWRL

Two unlisted biotech companies. Then Fundsmith Sustainable Fund Accumulation.

How did you invest in the unlisted companies?