Wise - WISE - Share Chat

Current market cap of $11.2b :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Well I still canā€™t select to buy it

Ah, there we go

Weā€™re in business :money_with_wings:

6 Likes

I wish I could short on Freetrade. The only certain things on all LSE IPOs is that it goes down to the fair value on the first week.

1 Like

Could you let me know how I go about generating the statement that I need to submit to the own wise scheme?

Iā€™m planning on making a few purchases in blocks prior to the OwnWise submission deadline.

2 Likes

why? Transferwise is a great company and its fairly priced (16x the revenues). Yesterday I used the company to send some money to Italy and the money arrived in the bank account of the recipient in 6 secondsā€¦Best in class serviceā€¦

1 Like

I also use the company everytime to send money abroad. It by far the fastest and cheapest. However the LSE IPOs tend to go up with the first day rush then down when the novelty wears off for weeks, but will eventually go up again. Is not advisable to invest on IPO days.

I also have bought a few shares in this. As I use it and to see where they go. I need broker account number. Iā€™ve copied my certificate for them just need last piece of info thanks.

Hi can you tell me how you upload a Broker a/c to Wise as proof of Purchase ? they ask for a Brokerage Account Number ? Canā€™t find it on the Appā€¦ thank youā€¦

1 Like

I was wondering the same lol

1 Like

I have tried to look everywhere without any luck. I am in the same boat and relying on response here. hope someone would have an answer soon. thanks for raising this.

1 Like

This is what i came across when confirming the account setup and selecting ā€œSend manuallyā€. I am not sure which number is the ā€œBrokerage Account Numberā€ though. could somebody please confirm.

This is the closest I found though

https://community.freetrade.io/t/find-account-number/34079/5

Itā€™s a bit too expensive for me at this moment. Iā€™ll wait a few days so the price settles at a stable point a bit lower.

Email support. They will respond in a few minutes

I have email support and they sent the account number in 5 minutes

@Amazon_parcel
Is it just your freetrade account number?

Hi @PT-UK @Miguel337 @patel.dk @octaviews @Rods and welcome to the forum :wave:

For those asking about the brokerage number and how this could work with the additional share offer from Wise ā€” we are speaking to Wise about this now and will update here when you have more information to share.

Thanks

19 Likes

Thanks