Woodbois - WBI - Share Chat

Possibly. I’m still watching it as lost a few pennies as it started to fall…it’s still early days right

Woodbois AGM being presented on www.Investormeetcompany.com on 08 Jun at 1100.

May be just the AGM proceedings or sometimes the AGMs are followed by a presentation/Q&A

2 Likes

Im going to stick at this one. I think maybe the next couple of years its going to be pretty steady maybe rise a little. Even with out carbon credits it looks like the company is expanding, times are hard all over the world in almost every sector of trading. Maybe a few years down the line carbon credits will kick off and then this will be worth some more. Think il keep buying if it stays around the 0.05 to 0.06 mark for a while

5 Likes

Totally agree with you. Isn’t going to rise massively soon but in the long run I’m sure 100% it will rise considerably

5 Likes

I also agree. This one has great potential. Looking at it’s land ownership and the future desire for offsetting and coming regulation, their carbon credit sales should be very lucrative. I’ll be sitting tight.

2 Likes

This is definately a long term hold, something that you can buy in cheap now and a few years down the line i think will make a good return. Il just keep topping up weekly and look forward to the future

3 Likes

Woodbois are holding an agm meeting on the 8th june 2022 I am attending this company has huge potential I would ride the storm and I think it would be worth it in the long run

6 Likes

What the verdict for tomorrow, any thoughts.

I suppose we’ll find out tomorrow ha

Hello all,
Do you think it’s good to keep this stock or sell with a 8-9 % profit.

Hi @Amos

Nobody can answer that question for you I’m afraid.

1 Like

Hello everyone any news on how the meeting went today

1 Like

Looked promising, profits going up, think the shares will bounce up and down through short term buy and sell. Looks like the trend is rising though

2 Likes

There is a genius on google saying this company will gain 300% over 5 years. I wish I could see that crystal ball. I’m going on with it with eye if caution. Slow and steady

1 Like

… Don’t tell me… Not the " motley fool" :person_facepalming::crazy_face::joy:

I don’t believe it was

Today, Woodboise is holding an AGM. Wonder what thats all about? Let’s hope it’s good news?? What I like about this stock is there’s little downside for it and forecast on Tip Rank in the short term £1 a share .long term 1000 % The latter would be a nice little earner but keep hold of the shares! NO THIS IS NOT AN ADVERT, FREETRADE COULD CONFIRM THAT! I AM A PUNTER WITH THEM!
ROB WILLIAMS

2 Likes

So much for their AGM! No news whatsoever. They say no news is good news. We’ll see

It won’t let me upload the screen shot. But here is what woodbois tweeted ….

The 19th Meeting of the Parties of the Congo Basin Forest Partnership ended today in #Libreville.
#Woodbois was chosen by the @cbfp_pfbc organization as an exemplary company for recycling and increasing the profitability of wood.

1 Like

It wasn’t an AGM. It was this. Good plaudits for woodbois yet again tho. Every time they attend something like this they come away looking good again and again

3 Likes