Woodbois 🌍 🌳 - WBI - Share Chat

Possibly. I’m still watching it as lost a few pennies as it started to fall…it’s still early days right

Woodbois AGM being presented on www.Investormeetcompany.com on 08 Jun at 1100.

May be just the AGM proceedings or sometimes the AGMs are followed by a presentation/Q&A

2 Likes

Im going to stick at this one. I think maybe the next couple of years its going to be pretty steady maybe rise a little. Even with out carbon credits it looks like the company is expanding, times are hard all over the world in almost every sector of trading. Maybe a few years down the line carbon credits will kick off and then this will be worth some more. Think il keep buying if it stays around the 0.05 to 0.06 mark for a while

4 Likes

Totally agree with you. Isn’t going to rise massively soon but in the long run I’m sure 100% it will rise considerably

4 Likes

I also agree. This one has great potential. Looking at it’s land ownership and the future desire for offsetting and coming regulation, their carbon credit sales should be very lucrative. I’ll be sitting tight.

1 Like

This is definately a long term hold, something that you can buy in cheap now and a few years down the line i think will make a good return. Il just keep topping up weekly and look forward to the future

2 Likes

Woodbois are holding an agm meeting on the 8th june 2022 I am attending this company has huge potential I would ride the storm and I think it would be worth it in the long run

2 Likes