Zinnwald Lithium - ZNWD

Not sure there’s a lot going on and stock probably not got a massive following :roll_eyes:

Quite. Still think this has decent legs in the 3-5 years, was just wondering about the chat here as it was stale. I’ll keep topping up while it’s low.

2 Likes

60% down for me, i only have a couple of hundered shares though. Don’t really hear much about them other than the tweets they put out which are the same generic ones as most of the lithium companies about the importance of lithium in the future.

Was thinking at some point Tesla may have had a pop at them for Giga Berlin, but to be honest i don’t even k ow how far along they are.

3 Likes

Today’s update, for what it’s worth…

2 Likes

Zinnwald are raising money on Primary Bid https://www.investegate.co.uk/zinnwald-lithium-plc--znwd-/rns/retail-offer-via-primarybid/202303221702019151T/ . (I’m not sure why you’d want to pay a 25.4% premium to buy shares directly from the company rather than in the market.)

1 Like

Any interesting info anyone?

445% Increase in Mineral Resource Estimate

Zinnwald Lithium Project established as the second largest hard rock lithium project in the EU

Zinnwald Lithium plc, the European focused lithium company, is pleased to announce the publication of an updated independent Mineral Resource Estimate (“MRE”) for its 100% owned Zinnwald lithium project (“Zinnwald” or

Jumped in this one this morning looking nice for far.

1 Like

Finally some news and pretty good by sounds of it :+1:t2: still in the red for me tho haha

Bought back in on this spike, straight to red :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Yea I’m not topping up anytime soon! :man_facepalming:t2: Only £58 down currently

Fastest loss I ever made. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like