20 brand new stocks, 13th April 2021

I think it’s V3AM Viktor :+1:t3:

1 Like

V3AM (Income) and V3AB for accumulation

2 Likes

Hi Ive just joined, why are some of the ftse 100 companies not available to purchase? i feel a little misled as i assumed that as the site states FTSE 350 cos are available there are some big ones like Rolls Royce and IAG that aren’t even available to buy. Why are there these restrictions. They don’t even appear to be on the plus plan?

1 Like

Welcome! The stocks you mention require nationality declaration, which at the moment isn’t available within the app. I believe they’re going to be trying to implement this in due course, although there have been other priorities over this for some time.

1 Like

Can you add BOKU.L.

It’s AIM listed, but a Reg S stock, but when I’ve filled out the W8-BEN I should be able to buy, but can’t

Hi @Viktor @Freetrade_Team, will Nat Dec be implemented this year?

Perhaps you need to caveat your marketing until it is, to avoid disappointment (ref revstar).

1 Like

@Uniqueusername you should be voting for this then :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I’m afraid that ‘nipping the top 10 complaints (i.e. most wanted features) in the bud’ would make this community worse off. After all, why are we here, if not to guide the product direction.

Granted I may be pushing Nat Dec hard, but I feel strongly about it being a fundamental offering of any broker. FT are welcome to tell me straight that it won’t be here this year and I promise to not mention it until 00:01 01/01/2022 :blush:

1 Like

I think you miss the point :+1: There is nothing to stop us having debates under the correct thread etc for example about Nat Dec, I feel the same as you, but the countless new people who just don’t know the answer is the problem or where to look.

Debate is great! but best that people know where to look for info to form their views :+1:

1 Like

Cerillion (CER) please!

1 Like

Yes make this happen. Free-trade needs Love hemp (LIFE)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.