4th round?

Best to just keep an eye on this forum

They previously raised through crowdcube so maybe sign up with their emails?

Fingers crossed for Q1 but wouldn’t hold your breath!

2 Likes

A good point I need a profile there. Is it like an ebay auction where you need to be fast ? Also can you still participate with a small budget ? Sorry if I have very basic questions… Just got myself some articles on Crowdfunding and its very diverse and there is no “this is how it works in most cases”. Thanks again for the help here.

It probably will go fast so be worthwhile getting on as soon as you can

You can usually invest from £10

Have a look at the risks associated with crowdfunding, I’m sure Freetrade have produced stuff

1 Like

Thanks @neovo I am just doing that ! I am aware of the risks more or less. I am no expert in Crowdfunding but I think the basic idea is to support people and a project you believe in. This is for me primarily about support and community and money comes second.

… hmm thats probably not a good risk profile for me as an investor hahah…

1 Like

Ha- good luck :+1:I’m also eagerly awaiting to the next raise

2 Likes

49 posts were split to a new topic: Should Freetrade use Crowdcube or Seedrs for the next crowdfunding round?

Really keen to invest though - so do we know when the funding round is likely to be?

Will the 4th round be eligible for EIS?

1 Like

Now that it’s been announced that your doing the next crowd funding round on the 25/4/19.Is their anything we need to do if we want to invest in the 4th round.

3 Likes

Not yet but we’ll be sharing more details about the round shortly.

You’ll get all the updates here :newspaper_roll:

6 Likes

What sort of perks are offered for participating in crowd funding? I know with Monzo for example you get an Investor card and app icon (I know theyre only small but its something of an instant return at least).

Is there anything similar for Freetrade investors? If you can’t say, what have the past ones looked like?

Regardless of whether any perks are given or not, I can’t wait to be able to invest in my second fintech :slight_smile:

We’re not sharing any more details about this next round right now (sorry) but these were the rewards in the previous rounds -

3 Likes

Thanks Alex :slight_smile: That was what I was looking for!

1 Like

Does anyone have a view on whether the benefits will impact EIS eligibility? Crowdcube states ‘Rewards with monetary value over £1000 can affect the amount of EIS you may be able to claim.’

I can’t remember how much Alpha costs but if you held shares for 10+ years it would probably be over this value?

Missed the fact the raise will be on the 25th. Pleased though as it’ll be my birthday that day :tada:
I’m expecting birthday free shares that day if I participate in the next raise, that’s right isn’t it Alex :joy:

5 Likes

Hoping for some of the merch (a t shirt or beanie) without having to invest so much!

People are very concerned about the perks. Surely the best perk is a yacht when Freetrade becomes a unicorn :joy:

11 Likes

I’ve been checking out the yachts, unfortunately I need freetrade to turn into an entire herd of unicorns before I can entertain that thought.

4 Likes

We could all club together for a Freetrade super yacht

3 Likes

Where did you get that little gem (crowdfunded date)??!

1 Like