AMC Entertainment - AMC - Share Chat

I’m very bullish now after that interview with ceo of amc on treys trade

He cleared up a lot of the fud rubbish in the news and has confirmed in binding no share dillution of 500 million shares in 2021

This means the right conditions for the squeeze can happen if we apes hold.

Im gonna buy more on the Dips today

He even changed my mind on voting yes so they can do things with the money to survive and push through 2022

7 Likes

He also said they might not even use the shares (if passed) in 22/23/24 :man_shrugging:t3: Going off of track record they waited at least 3 years the last times they added some.

Also just an FYI, we as Freetrade AMC shareholders don’t get the option to vote so it goes down as an automatic no for all of us just so you know.

I know we don’t get a vote but is it an automatic no?

Yes. Adam Aron himself said that in the Trey interview. I also followed it up with FT to make sure this is the case. So anyone who holds AMC in FT will basically be voting no. Would be interesting to know how many holder there are in FT.

2 Likes

That’s interesting :+1: I understand why we don’t get voting rights etc but as long as we get rights “options” in the rare events to purchase stocks I am more than happy but it seems FT should be able to vote with the shares as they no doubt hold a good few.

I’m not sure how it works but if FT did get to vote on our behalf it would be cool to know how they voted etc. Not sure how it all works though so maybe not even possible.

Hi,

Can you post a link to the voting form please ?

Or advise any way to obtain it.

All the best,

db.

the link is personal to the shareholder related to how many shares they hold. Your broker if they support it would have to supply the form, FT do not so if you hold shares with FT you can’t vote.

If you have shares with another broker then you would have to contact them directly. I hold shares with Revolut who contacted me without me requesting it, one thing they do well, which surprises me because i don’t particularly like the company and their app is a mess…

So I need to change brokers to have a voting option. ??

Thanks fir you help.

Hodling. :grin::+1:

Yeah other brokers would offer this but usually they charge a lot more in fees etc. Hopefully something FT will fix in the future though, even if it’s a plus option.

If you haven’t had a chance to read the whole thread it was mentioned earlier that FT would automatically vote No to all points

AMC have already said they’re not going to sell any more shares this year anyway…

That’s better than not voting so I’m happy. Cheer’s, Bob.

1 Like

Hi Bob,

Received this reply from FT today regarding them voting…

Hello,

We have had no involvement in Corporate Actions such as proxy voting.

Regards

Troy

|

• |

Regards,

David.

Is there a sell limit for AMC on FT as I hold a few and am worried that when it squeezes I won’t be able to sell all in 1 go HELP

3 Likes

I was just going to post the same question, we certainly do not want a system crash when we reach our floor and wanna get off.

db.

1 Like

Look at the MANY same questions on GME threads :+1: There are not different rules for AMC so same applies

Hi,

I believe that FT only allow £25k transfers max at anyone time, if we want to sell a bunch of shares on the way down due to the excitingly large figures that we hope to reach 100k are we stuffed?

Do I need to change my broker?

If you believe this IS going to be the case then I would pay for a top broker that does day trading :+1: In the real world it has been discussed to death on the GME thread.

1 Like

I think I have the answer, the shares will go up in value regardless where they are, just stuck with withdrawing funds in £25k lumps at one time.

If the stock goes up as much as you believe it will, you should use whatever broker gives you the most confidence as the cost of the trade will be negligible compared to your profits.

As @Big-g says though, back in the real world you’re worrying about a hypothetical situation which has close to zero chance of actually occurring.

1 Like

Hahahaga. Funny. Very funny. :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

2 Likes

Buy/Strong Buy