Annual Letters to shareholders

Would like Freetrade to send a letter to shareholders with the annual financial report. You can use Berkshire’s or Amazon’s as an example

Good news for you, you can access Freetrade’s annual accounts via Companies House. British companies must file their annual accounts, even private companies. However, it seems like this is not a thing in the US.

In the US there is no need for filing of accounts in the same was as the UK. There are even minimal audit requirements.

2 Likes

Thanks for the links Vlad.
Was thinking about something like this:

or like this:
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1018724/000119312518121161/d456916dex991.htm

to serve as, let’s say, a companion or introduction for the more technical financial report;
to recap was has been achieved so far and to indicate next steps;
to reinforce the awareness about the vision and the mission of the company;
to serve as a historical record of the journey: the good, the bad and the ugly;

et caetera

There is a ‘sort of alternative’ to what you are suggesting in a form of annual goals.

However, I think it is important to bear in mind the sizes of Amazon and BH in comparison to Freetrade, as well as their ‘public company’ statuses, which oblige them to have a certain style of newsletters. Probably something Freetrade will adopt one day when it becomes a behemoth of the UK financial industry :wink:

4 Likes

Agree.

The requirements are different.
And the team does keep the shareholders and the community posted.
I like books, and letters as chapters. Can’t help myself

1st UK
2nd Europe
3rd the World :star_struck:

2 Likes