Annual subscriptions are here 🗓

That’s right, yes. If you select annual billing, there should be some text on the following confirmation screen that shows exactly how much is due, and how much has been credited back to you.

1 Like

ok cool, thanks for the update

@Damon I have upgraded to the yearly billing I am currently on standard plan but now that I’ve paid for it it dosent show me a option to upgrade to plus how do I go about this

I’ve since received the in app message and now the option for annual billing appears.

3 Likes

Same, mine has now appeared and I have been able to change to annual.

6 Likes

All working and sorted, moved to yearly.

3 Likes

Engineering are working on the flow to move from Standard yearly to Plus yearly, and should be available in-app in the next couple of weeks. We can process this for you if you’d like to make the change ahead of that release by reaching out to our support team :pray:

3 Likes

Hi thanks il wait few weeks until it’s sorted within the app👍🏽

1 Like

Changed to annually. No problem after I spotted the tick box to confirm I’d read the T&Cs :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Done it! So easy to do. A quick and easy process.
Well done FT!

5 Likes

Thanks Sarah! :tada:

Manually updated the app and had it switched to annual before I even got the message that it was possible to switch. Rather painless (other than the charge :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

I’m disappointed that this change wasn’t used as an opportunity to allow the user to also change billing from within the SIPP as other providers do:

A 17% saving is tiny compared to what most would expect to save from paying from with the SIPP wrapper - without costing FT a penny. I really hope the team will focus on this before the next billing cycle.

3 Likes

Hmmm, £12 per month, Trading212 FREE, 0.45% f/x fee vs 0.15%.
Worse try and transfer out and get hit with a £17 fee per stock.
Yep, time to look into transfering out of Freetrade, FREE?? Not free!

You’ve not tried to transfer… 212 doesn’t accept in specie transfers, you have to sell your stocks to transfer in or out of 212.

If your happy with 212s service and how their business works then that’s great, there are different brokers for different needs and people for that reason. That’s always a good thing

2 Likes

Just upgraded to annual subscription :smiling_face:

Very slick process, with a pro-rata deduction for the remaining credit for the month already paid.

Well done FT :clap:

3 Likes