Atome Plc - ATOM - Share Chat

Article in Sunday times about Atome is only thing I can see for sudden price rise today

1 Like

Same :thinking:

Found this article dated 14th November

1 Like

This share appears to a bit of roller coaster rideā€¦to put it mildly!

2 Likes

Any ideas why the drop over the last few days?

Seems to have just rocketed up, any ideas why?

ATOME Energy PLC (AIM:ATOM) on Friday informed investors that Trafigura co-founder and former Glencore oil trading executive Mark Crandall has taken a notable stake in the AIM-quoted hydrogen company.

CFT bought the shares at 100p per share, representing a premium to the prevailing market price of 93p.

ā€œ Trafigura is a multinational commodity trading company domiciled in Singapore with major regional hubs in Geneva, Houston, Montevideo and Mumbaiā€

Net income: US$7 billion.

And Baker Hughes are in for 6%, quite a share register building up!

1 Like

And a week later, 93.6p.
Market said, meh.

I donā€™t think itā€™s the ā€œmarketā€ per se. Just a single seller. For the last few weeks thereā€™s been 10 and 15k amounts placed on the order book offer most days. For instance right now 16k shares dummy trade will move the offer up up, and 20k would shift it to above 95. Seen this in a few shares Iā€™ve been in when the Mmā€™s have a sell order in place. Just have to wait and see how many more they have to go. Hey ho.

Noticed a podcast that was posted elsewhere

2 Likes
2 Likes

Anyone know why the big dip recently?

Think it could be a rough year ahead with these. Not expected to profit mate for a couple of years I just read. Year to hold an average down at right time or cut losses maybe?
Could be wrong of course but couldnā€™t see many positives

Guess this is to do with the anouncement of cancelling order for Hydrogen electrolyser and moving away from the production of Hydrogen? Itā€™s so annoying that there has been very little communication from them! I guess Iā€™m in it for the long haul now!!! :confounded: