BCPT is now the time to buy?

Does anybody else think now is a good time to buy into BCPT ??? i have been topping up at around 60p and under hoping that the end of July update will mention a dividend resumption probably not as high as it was a good time to reset for the board … any input appreciated only intend to top up to around Β£100 worth a punt ??? If they bring back monthly income

It’s unlikely they will resume dividend payments. The majority of their property portfolio is offices ( 41.8% ), and retail ( 21.1% ) as of March 2020, they mentioned in the last update that rent collection would be challenging. Don’t really see that having changed as everything got worse since then.

Thanks for your input will watch update with interest like i said only investing up to Β£100 and see where it goes from there . Looking at portfolio it is very weighted to offices and retail like you said . Once i have reached target will leave it patiently to one side and see what develops over time

The next quarterly valuation of the property portfolio will be conducted by CBRE Limited during June 2020 and it is expected that the unaudited NAV per share as at 30 June 2020 will be announced in July 2020.

They said this in the last trading update back in April. Nothing so far, on the last day of July. No idea what the hold up is. :thinking:

yes was looking for the update but nothing yet??? wait for the bad news and then buy in on the price drop like the directors will do … seen it happen several times lately

Trading Update: 04 August 2020

Dividend is back at 50% rate of what it was.

(edited) - link changed or expired :man_shrugging:

Nice thank you for info see what happens to share price now???