Bitcoin - Crypto Chat

75k soon?

2 Likes

Discussion on the dangers to Bitcoin, really interesting.

These kind of stories are getting more common in the big news sections which is worrying for some. Find it funny the China has banned the use of cryto-currency as they believe it is bad but happy for mining to happen :joy:

4 Likes

Bitcoin looking good today… all time highs

4 Likes

Think I need some popcorn.

2 Likes

Lots of articles in the news today about China clamping down on crypto miners again.

1 Like

Salty or sweet?!

[Also inserts attempted hotdoge pun]

1 Like

Cathie Wood just predicted btc at $500.000 on Bloomberg

3 Likes

She’s 5 years late to the party!

2 Likes

From 30k to 40k in less than 24 hrs. :arrow_upper_right:

So did bitcoin hit £20k low or £24k low?

1 Like

6 Likes

If I remember correctly, when Bitcoin was high he said regulation was a risk to crypto, so now that btc has dropped he says he has some. :thinking:

1 Like

Well this is interesting :+1:

2 Likes

As seen on twitter, fingers crossed if it’s true.

If El Salvador indeed makes BTC legal tender next week, I believe it implies that there will be no capital gains tax on it anymore in other countries. The reason is that BTC is then an official foreign currency and you don’t pay capital gains on other currencies. That’s HUGE.

1 Like

Not sure it can be classed as a countries currency as it is not a currency based in a state. I do think the news will be good for rate but can’t see how it is a foreign currency as it is not owned by Salvador. :+1:

1 Like

Not really confirming it but interesting

or

Trading Forex With Bitcoin: How Does It Work?.

1 Like

Agree with Bitcoin being an asset rather than a currency. However, you don’t need to have control over a currency to use it. Many countries in the world don’t have their own currency but use Euro or Dollar instead without any control over money supply, e.g. El Salvador :smiley: . And El salvador is small, so would not be a stretch for them to do just that, but digitally.

1 Like