Brand new: ETFs, Korean telcos, Japanese messaging app and Chinese airlines

Very strange indeed, have popped them a message definitely looking to buy this soon.

Let us know what they say

Ed just keeps saying it’s due to volatility… Which I don’t think is true

Had a quick chat and it seems no one was willing to offer a reasonable price sadly.

That’s weird though is there no liquidity on the ETF?

Still having issues with BTEK, orders are being rejected. Have raised it with customer team but @Freetrade_Team could you please investigate as well?

I’m having the same issue. They said still no one offering a reasonable price

Lack of lidquidity? Ive been trying all day too

Got a reply from the customer service team saying that the order got rejected due to not being able to find a good price to execute.

Is this lack of liquidity? What’s the point of having an ETF so illiquid that you cannot transact on? Is there a resolution to this?

@Gemhappe is it possible to investigate and advise us on a solution?

I have been told today at 5 that its being investigated as a known issue.

I have been trying to do some research and indeed it looks like it has very low liquidity. There is also another option BTEC which is the same ETF but it’s base currency is USD rather than GBP and it seems to be a bit more liquid.

Both of them are definetely by far less liquid than IBB which is the US traded equivalent

1 Like

Hey all,

Tried to buy some BTEK over the last few days but every order has been rejected - anyone else have the same issue? I’ve raised this in the chat but seems like it’s not something the team can help solve.

Read the last 20 messages :blush:

Ha! sorry was on mobile so didn’t see them while replying :sweat_smile: Will consider the issue raised

Heads-up, we’ve taken this ETF offline while we are investigating this technical issue.

5 Likes

When will the new ETF landed in the app? :smiley:

Final touches as we speak, they’ll land this afternoon!

4 Likes

Thanks Viktor.

It’s that time of the week again :+1: :laughing:

2 Likes

Hopefully get in before market close

1 Like