Bumble - BMBL

Bumble ($BMBL)

Large dating app due to market this week

This is due to IPO tomorrow, is there any update if this will be available on the platform?

1 Like

has a request been made using the new request form, I fear FT will bring us late to this IPO as requests are now said to be only reviewed on Fridays
:disappointed_relieved:
would be good to have BMBL rushed through quickish as they are said to be the second highest grossing dating app
:money_mouth_face:

Its on their calendar, they’re normally quick with recent IPOs. Should come on the app with no price in the morning then go live when secondary market is up a few hours after US open.

3 Likes

Hi everyone

As @AdamL mentioned, we’ll add this tomorrow the moment it’s available on the secondary market! :honeybee:

We improved the IPO process a lot in recent months, and are all set.

You should see it on your app as ‘Coming soon’ in the next few minutes.

Update: here it is

7 Likes

Looking like $37-$39 per share looks promising :pray:

What is the market cap at aroud 38 USD a share?

7.2billion at $39

1 Like

is Bumble a dating biz on blockchain?

3 Likes

7 billion

Thank you so much here I come BMBL bye bye tindr

1 Like

Ah right, I dont use either. This wasnt me:

I should join Bumble for DD!

1 Like

Its a tech IPO so it’ll probably open above 100 for us mere mortals :joy:

4 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-10/dating-app-bumble-is-said-to-raise-2-15-billion-in-expanded-ipo

Hi Freetrade team,

When will this be available to buy in platform?

Cheers,
Tom

The market has opened and not available on Freetrade to trade. By the time we do we would have missed the boat, again.

3 Likes

IPOs always trade on primary markets first, before entering exchanges and becoming available to retail investors. There’s nothing Freetrade can do about this, so cut them some slack.

5 Likes

Exactly my point. It doesn’t matter whether its Freetrade, HL whoever, us mere mortal retail investors will always miss out at the start of any IPO.

What price would you buy at when this goes live on Freetrade??

Not the $43 that it was being advertised at! Yesterday it was rumoured to be around $28. Wait, see if dips.