ClubHouse

Any invite for me??

Hi, anybody with a spare invite? Would be much appreciated! Thanks!

We need to get the chain going again. Anyone signed up from a referral on here got on to share?

1 Like

i’d appreciate it if someone could send an invite over :slight_smile:

Would appreciate an invite if anyone has a spare :sunglasses::rocket:

Invite would be appreciated if anyone has one, thanks.

Hi! I would appreciate an invite if possible! Thanks in advance! I :blush:

Would any kind persons please spare a man an invite? :pray:

Ditto the rest! Would love to get involved and try the app out if anyone has a spare invite they’d be willing to share :blush:

Would also appreciate it if anyone has a spare invite!

I’m going to put my hand up too - would love an invite if anyone has one going spare!

We need the people who have been referred on this thread to return the favour to the thread rather than taking the invite from someone here and then not giving their referrals back

5 Likes

Hi Paul, would you mind sending me an invite if you got into clubhouse? Thanks

Any spare invites please?

Does anyone have a spare invite? :relaxed:

This has turned into a bit of an invite thread… maybe another is needed to see about a group/chat. But just wanted to say this seems like a good idea (after listening to some random rooms. Journalism AMA just now)

Yeah agree. Apparently there are a few hoops to go through to start a “club” on there. But can just pick a day and time, start a room with a title and see if others join.

2 Likes

Seems like a good idea, I’m up for it. I can talk about how I love trusts and how yall should read the terms and conditions :smile:

3 Likes

I have 8 invites, does anyone need one?

3 Likes

If you wouldn’t mind, yes please.

1 Like