Coinbase - COIN

Thats a big loss to :bear:. I bought the dip instead so only 16% down, which is now much more recoverable than the 45% down.

What’s wrong with being called Duddy?

1 Like

That’s more on her parents, not her - admittedly. :smile:

1 Like

This is really dangerous IMO and fuel for the bubble - what is to stop people withdrawing cash, putting it back into bitcoin, then withdrawing more cash based on the extra margin? Tempting more people to risk cash they don’t have on speculating.

Along with Tether and the growth of alt currencies Doge this makes me worry this entire ecosystem is going to spectacularly implode when people try to get out.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Finally a bit of movement upwards for Coinbase today :arrow_up:

2 Likes

I think all crypto currencies are driven by the same thing, so seen as all crypto’s have improved today its no surprise Coinbase is also climbing. Hopefully near to the 300 mark over the next 7/10 days.

1 Like
1 Like

Lets see what the results on Thursday brings!

1 Like

Beating Q2 estimates is still me down over 30% :joy: :man_facepalming:

I bought the dip and am 7% down but been as low as 4% down. I think I will go into the green soon though so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

I was initially silly with emotional buying in at the high, however bought all the way down and now I’m luckily 9% up. :crossed_fingers:this will continue past Thursday!!

1 Like

@Big-g:joy::joy: My god man, is the whole of your portfolio down or just most of it… Earlier it was arb and now coinbase :man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

No just those 2 FOMO buys that i learnt a lesson on! I am up overall even with those by 7% in last 6 months. All the below I am up between 10% and 126% :+1:

INDIVIOR PLC (XLON:INDV)
COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS PLC (XNYS:CCEP)
23ANDME HOLDING CO. (XNAS:ME)
BRITVIC PLC (XLON:BVIC)
Arrival SA (XNAS:ARVL)
ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. (XNAS:AMD)
PROTERRA INC (XNAS:PTRA)
JPMORGAN RUSSIAN SECURITIES PLC (XLON:JRS)
GAMESTOP CORP. (XNYS:GME)
KODAL MINERALS PLC (XLON:KOD)
RENEW HOLDINGS PLC. (XLON:RNWH)
DOORDASH, INC. (XNYS:DASH)
INVESTEC PLC (XLON:INVP)
CLOUDERA, INC. (XNYS:CLDR)
NVIDIA CORPORATION (XNAS:NVDA)
ENPHASE ENERGY, INC. (XNAS:ENPH)
Churchill Capital Corp IV (XNYS:CCIV)
BLACKBERRY LIMITED (XNYS:BB)
DARKTRACE PLC (XLON:DARK)
Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (XNYS:SPCE)

and cashed out AMC up 394%

6 Likes

@Big-g… Way to go fella :muscle::nerd_face:

1 Like

im on -36% oh my goodness :person_facepalming::laughing:

1 Like

I’m 43% down…this puppy won’t move

3 Likes

I most certainly hope that this pays off for anyone that’s on it :+1:

3 Likes

To be fair it’s still very early days, even if it takes a decade to make money im happy with that. Will crypto still be a thing though in the future :person_shrugging:

I agree it is early days for Coinbase but waiting a decade to go onto profit… Mmm not sure I would want to wait that long lol

I would have been better off putting the money into Bitcoin itself. But I remain bullish

1 Like