Community Meetup - 8 PM Wed 12th May 2021, live on Zoom

Well, that’s cool. :metal:

Are you about to launch a hostile takeover bid for Freetrade?

1 Like

Was there a question in there?

I guess the question is when can we have statements and data export? People have been asking for a long time, and I believe it was “coming soon” over a year ago.

Has there been any progress towards this feature? Many users have noted that they need reports for tax purposes.

Right now, you can get your full data set from customer service by request. The open API has been on the back burner, admittedly. That’s why the Series B is so powerful, we have the firepower to do all these things concurrently going forward.

8 Likes

I guess all questions now answered

2 Likes

Adam when we will see in species SIPP transfers?

Already shipped.

I am cunfused. I was told by support that only cash I can transfer.

Hi Adam, might have already been mentioned somewhere, but is there a feature of regular investing (direct debit etc) coming? Sounds lazy but with long term ETF investing, it just want it automated every month. If that makes sense?

1 Like

Well that was GREAT!!! Much better than the AMA and probably answered most if not all Q’s :+1: dare I say fantastic customer service? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

When was that? We’re a member of Origo and it should be painless Origo | Origo Transfer Service

1 Like

Yes, it is coming and we’re ripping off Elon. It’s called Autopilot.

16 Likes

Yeah, thanks for coming in and answering these questions @adam. Very useful, and it answered a lot of the questions we were hoping for last night.

4 Likes

Hey Adam, thanks for the engagement today!

Looking at metrics and the whole GME saga, obviously Freetrade was in a great position adding 40k-50k users a day for a brief period. Given they were mostly coming on to access GME, they would have been subscribing to Plus, although I know FT then waived Plus subscriptions that month which was a great gesture. I am just wondering if you could share what fall out rate you had from new Plus users over that brief period vs in more normal times as well as users from that period that closed accounts. I am sure the retention was pretty phenomenal considering.

Obviously we look at users numbers around 700k now, but really that GME period has muddied the accuracy of the number we follow, so just wondering if you can indicate to what extent.

tenor (2)

5 Likes

It’s true that the GameStop saga has muddied the waters when we look at our data around signups and retention. But it also caused a huge spike in Plus subscriptions that is being sustained, recurring monthly subs revenue is ahead of where we thought it would be.

It’s really nice to see SIPPs/Pensions join the party, too.

20 Likes

Now if we could just get him to Tweet about Freetrade

2 Likes

When can we expect a new graph for the homepage?

The current one is pretty much useless to me as I make monthly deposits it completely distorts the graph, and this is the first one I see every time I open the app but it is of no use to me. I think a lot of people just want a graph that shows profit/loss without the impact of deposits/withdrawals.

8 Likes