Community Meetup - February 27th 👋

For our next meetup your favourite Freetrade blog author Toby will be sharing an introduction to investing for first timers at Rise London. If you’re trying to get a friend into investing, bring them along :dancing_women:

14 Likes

Alex, you have me interested now… However, I think I am working on the 27th :frowning:

1 Like

That’s a shame! There’ll be another one at the end of March though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Delighted to have benefited from the generosity of the Monzo community receiving a bump up to a Freetrade account - cheers adztaylor!

As I’ll be now be working at Rise, I’ll definitely stop by if I have time :grinning:

3 Likes

Don’t forget - the meetup’s this evening :slight_smile:

:pizza: :wine_glass: :beer:

1 Like

:running_man: on my way!

1 Like

Have fun! Can’t make this months but 100% there next month…

2 Likes

I wish I could join :sob:

1 Like

Will slides and pics be shared for those who couldn’t make it? :blush:

6 Likes

For sure! We’ll share them within the next couple of days.

4 Likes

Does anyone want to say anything about yesterday’s meet up? I’m curious to know what you think about what happened

5 Likes

so… what happened?

2 Likes

what happened guys? i missed it yesterday, so disappointed :frowning:

Rules one and two of Fight Club?

3 Likes

Hey folks - here are the slides we presented yesterday:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SLUNlxDyussczIu5vWwhHxFw4Oy9TD68/view?usp=sharing

For anyone who couldn’t make it - we’ll have another meet-up next month and we’ll be even louder beforehand.

14 Likes

That’s a really cool powerpoint, did anyone get the “which is the actual stock” question right? i.e. the buy price should be higher than the sell price, the bid-ask spread.

No-one :frowning: it’s really hard to tell the difference on visibility alone

1 Like

@alex.s Around what date will you be posting the next meet up for March? I received the email and only checked 5 hours later, but tickets were sold out :frowning:

We’ll announce the date within the next couple of weeks. We usually share the tickets here first :eyes:

1 Like