Community Meetup - March 29th 👋

As always, we’re giving the community early access to tickets for our next meetup. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again at Rise London at the end of the month :grinning:

10 Likes

Smells like launch party or is it me whishfull thinking?!

Is there a community meet up every month?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. I’ll be in London next week so I’m a bit too early. :disappointed_relieved: Would like to be able to attend on July. :fairy:

1 Like

We just sent out the link to everyone who has the app & the tickets sold out in less than 15 minutes :exploding_head: so sorry if you missed out, there’ll be another event at the end of April.

4 Likes

Anyone got a spare ticket for the event on Friday? :bowing_man:

1 Like

Will people at the doors be very strict? I wonder if a couple friends that didn’t manage to take ticket can sneak in anyways

I’m afraid we’ll have to be strict for this event, it’s going to be completely full.

YouTube live stream would be nice

Or a recorded video a few days after maybe?!

3 Likes

We’re going to try steaming the talk live from our Instagram account :point_down: & then we’ll share the recording afterwards too.

This is the first time that we’ve tried this & our kit’s not particularly high tech but hopefully it’ll come together & this will work :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Your confidence is inspiring

3 Likes

Awesome :fireworks:

This will be the first time I’ll be watching live stream on Instagram and I don’t have the foggiest on how to access the stream. Hopefully it’s one click followed by magic

1 Like

Hi @alex.s any news on the Instagram stream? What time can we login?

We’ll start steaming from our Instagram page at just before 7.

You can switch on story notifications to receive a notification when we start the stream -

2 Likes

Cheers. Will do that

I’m gonna sadly to miss the event.
So I have 2 spare tickets to give away if anybody wants.
Can send via email

We’re live now :clapper:

1 Like

The streaming went really well. The app looks great. Can’t wait to use it

5 Likes

missed the streaming and now appears gone from insta. Hopefully you’ll upload the video at some stage

1 Like