Community Meetup - March 29th 👋

(Alex Sherwood) #1

As always, we’re giving the community early access to tickets for our next meetup. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone again at Rise London at the end of the month :grinning:

10 Likes
(#18 414) #2

Smells like launch party or is it me whishfull thinking?!

Is there a community meet up every month?

(Alex Sherwood) #4

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. I’ll be in London next week so I’m a bit too early. :disappointed_relieved: Would like to be able to attend on July. :fairy:

1 Like
(Alex Sherwood) #6

We just sent out the link to everyone who has the app & the tickets sold out in less than 15 minutes :exploding_head: so sorry if you missed out, there’ll be another event at the end of April.

4 Likes

Anyone got a spare ticket for the event on Friday? :bowing_man:

1 Like
(Ces) #8

Will people at the doors be very strict? I wonder if a couple friends that didn’t manage to take ticket can sneak in anyways

(Alex Sherwood) #9

I’m afraid we’ll have to be strict for this event, it’s going to be completely full.

(#18 414) #10

YouTube live stream would be nice

Or a recorded video a few days after maybe?!

3 Likes
(Alex Sherwood) #11

We’re going to try steaming the talk live from our Instagram account :point_down: & then we’ll share the recording afterwards too.

This is the first time that we’ve tried this & our kit’s not particularly high tech but hopefully it’ll come together & this will work :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes
(Emma) #12

Your confidence is inspiring

3 Likes
(#18 414) #13

Awesome :fireworks:

This will be the first time I’ll be watching live stream on Instagram and I don’t have the foggiest on how to access the stream. Hopefully it’s one click followed by magic

1 Like
(#18 414) #14

Hi @alex.s any news on the Instagram stream? What time can we login?

(Alex Sherwood) #15

We’ll start steaming from our Instagram page at just before 7.

You can switch on story notifications to receive a notification when we start the stream -

2 Likes
(#18 414) #16

Cheers. Will do that

(Ces) #17

I’m gonna sadly to miss the event.
So I have 2 spare tickets to give away if anybody wants.
Can send via email

(Alex Sherwood) #18

We’re live now :clapper:

1 Like
(#18 414) #19

The streaming went really well. The app looks great. Can’t wait to use it

5 Likes

missed the streaming and now appears gone from insta. Hopefully you’ll upload the video at some stage

1 Like