Coronavirus and Stock Markets - Thoughts?

Three weeks ago the mad hedge fund trader sent out an email with his usual 5 tips on current affairs. Bullet point one said; “as of today I have sold out of all live trades and am 100% cash and anybody buying into the market right now is an idiot, BUY GOLD”. (Spoken lightheartedly in a jokey way). He also mentioned a 10% correction will likely happen this month not only because of coronavirus but also a year long earnings recession and trade war still current. The corona virus just made it more imminent.

The Mad Hedge Fund trader email tips throw out ‘Five’ bullet point paragraphs once or twice a week or whenever things that are worth talking about are happening, from his perspective.

I am posting the link to throw your email in because I feel like more people here could do with hearing sound tips on current matters. I spend 20 seconds reading his free bullet point email updates and it pretty much sums up all I need to hear. (& yes although I am not a trader, I did listen and hold all my money back the past two weeks and only own gold)

I have paid attention to his brief emails for a year and can confirm he talks sense and is rly funny also.

https://www.madhedgefundtrader.com

8 Likes