Critical Mineral Resources Plc - CMRS - Share chat

Mineral resource mining for copper.

Agreed, I’d appreciate it if this was added into the stock universe sooner rather than later. Some interesting things going on at the moment. :slight_smile:

Matt

Hey FT team

Do we have any idea of when this will be added into the app?

My reason for asking is because if this doesn’t appear during this/next week, I will need to look at other options for buying it.

Great work getting all of the new companies added over the last few weeks.

Cheers
Matthew

1 Like

Hi FT team

Do we have a rough ETA for when we can expect this to become available within the app?

Cheers
Matthew

Hi FT team

As another week passes and I continue to watch the Caerus share price rise, here I am again asking for a view about when I/we will be able to buy/sell this UK equity via the FT app. So, please can you let us know when you expect to add this into the current stock universe?

Thanks
Matthew

Hi FT team

As it is now almost 2 months since the original request for this stock to be added into the app, is there any update on if/when we can expect this to become available?

Thanks
Matthew

Hi FT team

Any news on when the shares for this company will be made available?

Thanks
Matthew

Hi FT team

I’m still here hoping that you’ll notice the request to add this stock and that you’ll make my day by confirming that this will appear shortly…

Cheers
Matthew

I am with Matt. Come on FT team - adding lots of other shares. Why not Caerus Minerals. Perfect exposure to copper.

1 Like

I’ve got a bunch of mates whom use the FT app as their primary broker and that have been patiently waiting for this to appear for at least a couple of months. If this isn’t added soon, they will all just move over to the T212 app and start buying this there.

So far, I’ve been building a position in Caerus via my “back up” Interactive Investor account. However, I would really like to be able to start buying this via my FT ISA and GIA accounts.

Come on FT team, help us out…

Matt

Still here and still hoping for some good news sometime soon!

Matt

May I ask Matt, is it usual not to receive a response from FT or is this the norm - new to the forums?

I suspect that the answer to your question depends on the type of question asked to the FT team.

Ask an easy or positive question, the response could be quick.
Ask a difficult or potentially negative question, the response could be slow.

Mat

Hi FT team

Any news on when we can expect to see Caerus Mineral Resources added into the app?

I believe that the original request was around mid May and so this has now been open for about 3.5 months!

Cheers
Matt

I don’t know why FreeTrade are so slow to add stocks. They only seem to care about US stocks whenever they are adding more. I wanted to invest in this back in April and while I currently no longer wish to, I didn’t bother requesting it back then because I knew I’d have the same luck you’re having. I will have to open next year’s ISA with another broker to invest in UK stocks FreeTrade doesn’t have.

1 Like

As we are still ahead of the two JV deals hopefully being announced sometime during September/October, I would still like the opportunity to be able to buy some Caerus shares within my FT account.

I’m not sure what the problem is that is resulting in Caerus not being made available, but it’s getting quite irritating. I can and will continue to build a position in Caerus via my other broker account, but it’s not good that FT appear to be having such a problem getting it added. :frowning:

Matt

I know nothing about Caerus or Copper mining but with a market cap of £12.75m this thing is tiny! And that’s after being up 94% YTD.

Small stocks tend to have a large margin between bid and offer price, the way FT executes orders on a best available prices basic could mean an executing far below the advertised price.

In summary,

Caerus is available via Trading212, Interactive Investor, and I would imagine a number of other broker platforms. If everyone else has managed to make it available, what’s so difficult that it’s stopping FT getting it added?

Matt

FT execute orders differently to these other platform (I would guess).

FT will let you open an account while T212 won’t, what’s so difficult that it’s stopping them?

FT don’t lend out your holdings to short sellers and keep your fund and holdings separately from the company’s own assets.

Each platform have their pro’s and cons.

Interim results for the first half year period. :slight_smile:

Matt