Crowdfunding round eight, Wed 14 Sep 2022 🎈

Hi @TheRealDamiano, the form should be working ok.

Can you DM me and we’ll check it out? Thanks

Hi @Freetrade_Team thank you for your answer. I tried again, however, when I press ‘register now’ it shows ‘please wait’, I have been waiting for several minutes but nothing happens. If I retry it gives me the error message

I don’t want to be Mr negative but I’m seeing the same tricks Napster used to screw over investors. Definitely invest at your own risk!!

:point_up_2:

Go - go - go! Get your tickets for the next community meetup, where we’ll be discussing all things R8 and putting your questions to our senior team.

Plus witness the great @NeilB in action, MCing his first meetup. :freetrade:

6 Likes

Hi everyone, just wanted to chime in to say we hear all the questions, including those specific to the CLN! We will send another email giving further detail and answering those questions.

We have had a TON of messages back on the first message, and we really appreciate the interest!

17 Likes

What evidence/info do you know that can back this up?

None whatsoever,all I need is experience and gut instinct,Freetrade are just going to keep growing and growing. Watch this space :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

As, @bitflip said, at the time explanation were super ambiguous. Here @Freetrade_Team you can find more questions about that time that until today were not answered:

Please @Freetrade_Team, FT should clarify all this questions ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like

Uhm no, I think it is a floor

is anyone keen to buy actual shares rather than a CLN? Open to trading mine at a discount to R7

I’ll take them off your hands at £2.50

£2.60

Bidding war starting

2 Likes

Not sure if it is my foggy memory, but Crowdcube’s shady success tax wording seem to be slightly different to how I remember them from :freetrade: R7:

If the Success Fee applies, Crowdcube will distribute to the Investor 95% of any distribution which exceeds the Subscription or Purchase Price.

So that reads as 5% of any gains?
Can anyone share the wording that was in place from R7?

2 Likes

Is the crowd funding right now?

Already at £150k. Wishing the team all the best with this raise!

6 Likes

Please can anyone explain why the target is only £1M?

I thought the reason behind this raise was to extend runway, but at a burn rate of £1M pcm this seems a very short extension :thinking:

1 Like

It’s a yearly crowdfund so I wouldn’t worry

Lots of juicy projections in the pitch.

• Break even before the end of 2024.
  • Series C next year (£60m if optimising for growth, £20m if for profitability).
  • Additional financing of £10m <= £17m from crowdfund/elsewhere next year.
  • 0% non-UK customers by end of this year, 11 <= 29% by end of next year.
9 Likes

Well that’s me invested again in r8, little worried though being a R7 investor and also these tough times but the way I see it is yolo

3 Likes