Eligibility for pre-IPO raise

I would like to invest in a pre IPO raise and need to qualify on one of several criteria. I donā€™t have the salary level or assets to qualify, however the third ctiteria is ā€œhave invested in a company in the last 12 months that is not listed on a recognised stock exchangeā€.

Does anyone know if this is as straightforward as investing in a company via crowdcube or similar?

Donā€™t know for certain, but I would say Investing via crowdcube meets that criteria

Thatā€™s my reading as well. It just seems strange that you need Ā£100k+ salary, Ā£250k+ assets or a Ā£10 investment via crowdcube

Which investment site are you referring too?

Is it just asking you to self certify as a sophisticated investor? If thatā€™s the case I would put yes based on having invested in private equity before

SpectrumX. Yes, its asking me to self certify. Feels a bit strange as Ive never really thought of myself as sophisticated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have you used this emoji in the last 12 months :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Oh boy. Are you telling me I need to find out how to add extra emojis to my library in order to become sophisticated? This investing lark is getting harder every day :rofl:

2 Likes