Emma pro has been launched

I decide to try it out as I have a few accounts that aren’t covered by them yet and pro lets you add manual accounts.

It adds them into the summary, although I’m not convinced that ‘available cash’ and ‘savings’ should be lumped together if you add anything into ‘investments’ but I’ve made it known to them.

The pro icon is nice to have. But not really worth anything!

Downloading my data from all of the bank accounts in one place was really cool - it’s let me play around with my spend in excel and extract some stats.

I haven’t created any custom categories yet as I don’t want to mess up my data if I decide against continuing with it.

If you’d like to try it out, you can get a free month of pro using my referral code (note I get one too for each person that signs up)

3 Likes

Money dashboard has all these features already except they don’t use open banking yet so I deleted my account.

I don’t think they are going to make money with Pro subscriptions.

1 Like

Oxymoron :grinning:
A subscription that finds wasteful subscription.

5 Likes

I mean, I could if you wanted :grin:

It gets very confusing at times when people say they got an email from Emma, have to check if they mean me or not :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Emma is integrating with Chip to give better oversight of its users’ finances. Interestingly, Chip is also a startup that has been funded via Crowdcube (reminds me of :freetrade:!)

Maybe we could give a further bump to Freetrade+Emma integration idea and see what the two could come up with for us? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes