Fantasy Premier League

Hi all,

I don’t know how many of you are FPL fans but I thought it might be interesting to set up a Fantasy Freetrade Premier League. :soccer:

Code to join this league: usnaua

Cheers,
Jonny

9 Likes

So… many…fintech… leagues…must resist…:confounded::flushed::astonished: Joined! :soccer:

2 Likes

Ha, could be fun to see which Fintech wins over all. Welcome to the league :soccer:

Is it a standard league or a head-to-head league?

standard league :slight_smile: I didn’t know if we would get enough for a head 2 head

Ok, I’ll join - I tend to do better in standard leagues :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the league :soccer:

1 Like

Nice, another league to join :smiley:

1 Like

OWNA FC’s autopick team ready to crash and burn in blaze of litigation. Lukaku on the bench sounds about right. :+1:

2 Likes

Ha, great name! :soccer:

1 Like

15 of us in the league so far :grinning::soccer:

1 Like

Hey Jonny - which platform is hosting the league?

I can see the join code but can’t see where you have set it up :rofl:

Is it this one???

That’s the one! :+1:

1 Like

Hi all,

Friendly reminder, the Freetrade Fantasy league is starting this Friday. If you would like to join make sure you do and don’t forget to submit your squad!

4 Likes

So soon - let the fun begin :clap:

1 Like

1 Like

30 in the league now! :soccer::grinning:

1 Like

I also just joined. Looking forward to it.

If you’re interested in trying a different format of fantasy league, check out https://www.draftkings.co.uk - which in the interest of full disclosure is where I work. It’s a daily format game, with both single event (Friday night’s game) and the full Saturday/Sunday slate of games.

In any case, best of luck during FPL and may your favourite club finish a strong second to Liverpool. :slight_smile:

I’m in! I’ve auto-completed my team for now, but must make time to finalise my squad before the Friday 7pm deadline! :soccer:

4 Likes