Fantasy Premier League

Hi all!

Friendly reminder, the deadline is nearly upon us! You have til 7pm to join and confirm your team! :soccer:

Iā€™m so excited!

2 Likes

joined let the fun begin

2 Likes

Arsenal fans, is Iwobi a pick or a swerve? I have vague recollections of him starting lots of counter attacks, mainly for the opposition, although many seem to think he has unfulfilled potential?

Any left field suggestions from the newly promoted teams or overseas imports? Pukki caught my eye for the strong name, and despite his popularity I resisted picking Winston Reid who I believe has been injured since 1890?

3 Likes

Let the fun and games begin!

1 Like

Some big scores for the start of the season, is everyone feeling good about their choices? Languishing mid table at the mo, lets hope todays matches produce :+1:t2:

2 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

I made some gambles that misfired completelyā€¦ Pepe :persevere::persevere:

2 Likes

Revamped my team for this week expecting better results.

3 Likes

Three in a row. :+1:

Everyone joining the Pukki Party this week?

2 Likes

@n1cks I am kicking myself for not having him from the off. I am a Norwich fan as well! He will definitely hit 15+ this season. I think we will score quite a few with our style of play (hopefully more than opposition)!

We have a couple of tough games coming up with CHE, WHU and MCI though.

1 Like

Hi all,

Friendly reminder the deadline is Friday night this week so donā€™t forget to make your changes :soccer:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a disastrous start so far. First week, I used Autocomplete as a placeholder and then ran out of time to pick my team.

Second week, my team selection just didnā€™t work out so well.

Week three, letā€™s see if I can do any better.

2 Likes

Itā€™s still early days @Freetrade_Team, the come back is still on!

Look on the bright side, at least you didnā€™t leave Digne and De Bruyne on the bench. :open_mouth:
(Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League)

No shame in a cheeky early wildcard!

1 Like

Haha thatā€™s mine team forgot all about it.have to set a alarm to remind me.

2 Likes

Will pukki accrue more points than giroud, thatā€™s my dilemma :thinking:

Who will accrue more FPL points?

• Pukki
  • Giroud
  • My Nan

0 voters

2 Likes

Good call mate, evidence based assessment of the situation :joy:

1 Like

Donā€™t make my mistake. I made my transfers forgetting thereā€™s an international break this weekend :expressionless: Hope thereā€™s no major injuries :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The players I leave on my bench keep scoringā€¦the one time I use my bench boost, they will score nothingā€¦:grimacing:

1 Like