Fantasy Premier League

If you could let me know who you leave on your bench for the next gameweek that would be great :wink:

1 Like

I’ve joined the league. :+1:

1 Like

I’m in guys!

1 Like

:astonished:

You’ll have some serious catching up to do those just joining :grimacing:

Still, be good to see what others are fielding.

1 Like

Is anyone watching the Man City v Watford game? 3-0 at 11mins :open_mouth:

5-0 after 18mins!

I’ve just stuck it on, that’s mad… In fact they should’ve made it six just now…

1 Like

Taken a massive risk in getting rid of sterling for this week.

Well played Fabienne, team of the week. The Eric Cantona of selections, peeing all over convention. That bench. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Also, when your players are busting a gut to find space in the 94th minute, desperately trying to get back in the game. :clap: Then you realise it’s the ref and it’s time to go home. :joy:

1 Like

Dropped from 15th to 50th in the league! :sob:
Salah???
Aguero???
Pukki???
Gone missing!!

1 Like

I’m pretty annoyed that my bench got the exact same amount of points as my team. dropped 2 spots this week.

1 Like

Is everyone ready for the return of the prem tonight? :soccer:

2 Likes

I see I’ve been auto-entered into the Freetrade League as I was in it last year (finished in mid-table obscurity!)

Perhaps whoever’s running it could post the auto-join link so more/new players can join?

1 Like

Great thinking! The link is below! Good luck everyone :soccer:

3 Likes

Just checking is the link the same as last year for any new FPL Freetraders?

I’ve setup a Freetrade league for Fantasy5 if anyone is interested in joining. It’s free to enter and complements the FPL game. Simply pick 5 players from each week’s selected games who you think will beat the Fantasy5 target:
https://fantasy5.com/football/mini-leagues?joinCode=PVNGNOX

i get this

Apparently the code changes each year although those who entered previously are auto-selected. I think @Jonny is the administrator of the league.

1 Like

Keen for this too

1 Like