The Stock Prediction League from January is fun, but the Freetrade community has grown a lot since then, so I thought I’d set up a new one from 1st June.
How it works
- Each person picks one stock.
- Your choice must be unique: if someone else has already picked the stock you want, you’ll need to change it. You can see the entries in the June 2020 entries tab here.
- All entries must be in by the end of May 2020.
- You cannot change your pick after 1st June 2020.
- The league runs from 1st June 2020 for 12 months.
How to enter
First, check that the stock you want has not been already taken in the June 2020 entries tab here.
Then go to the entry form:
For the Google Finance ticker field, for US stocks you can just use the short one (e.g. GOOGL, AAPL, TSLA). For international stocks, add the exchange. For UK stocks you’ll use LON:RBS, LON:GAW, LON:EZY, etc. If you’re not sure, just go to Google Finance and search for the stock - you’ll see the full ticker there.
The January league table and June entries can be found here. I’ll add another tab to this with a league table for the June entries once we have them all in.
Pick wisely and good luck!
This is an unofficial community league and not associated with Freetrade. Remember, do your own research on investment choices!