[Feature Request 🔧] Annual Tax Certificate 💰

Also, having the stamp duty on the same line as the shares buy, rather than on a line on its own randomly above or below it so that you can easily work out with it matches with…

Yes, this is much needed. Freetrade, if you do this then, PLEASE Property Income Distributions from REITs need to be seperately listed, with the tax paid at source for customers who wish to claim the tax credit. Thanks.

1 Like

I see there’s no official response on this just yet, does anyone know if there’s a forum/discussion/blogpost/webpage/social media account anything at all where we can have a look at what changes/additions are coming?

1 Like

Agree! I’m also looking forward to an official response from the Freetrade team. It’s one of the most critical feature and all traders would benefit from it.

3 Likes

Let me just bump it up here. This is something that is needed, urgently. @freetrade please wake up and at least provide some rough idea as to when this feature will be available.

2 Likes

As a founding investor in the company I am staggered that Freetrade has not addressed this most basic of issues. The three other trading platforms I use allow annual reporting for tax purposes at the touch of a button. Why won’t Freetrade engage with this topic?

6 Likes

Sorry jumping on this, but do we not get a annual statement for the dividends we get or anything? How are people tracking them? Just planning ahead for next year’s self assessment. Do people just kep their own records or do the statements show the dividends etc? Only been investing few months and not had any dividends yet to see.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Freetrade have said this feature will be built but for now you can reach out via chat support and they can provide all of this for you easily.

1 Like

Thank you that’s really helpful

That is not the case. What you get is a very unsophisticated excel dump with data on the same transaction spread across multiple rows.

1 Like

Il probably he best to keep my own monthly records alongside my income and expenditures then. Glad found out now rather than April lol

Agreed! I wish I had done the same :slight_smile:

This is a much needed feature as the spreadsheet we get from freetrade customer service is rather basic!

1 Like

Has anyone added extra columns to the given CSV file, filtered, or just made it easy to utilise somewhat? Any templates would be great!

2 Likes

I would actually be suprised if it wasn’t a regulatory requirement for Freetrade to issue a Consolidated Tax Voucher to customers (as every other broker does).

5 Likes

Not consistently imo, having a report would give reassurance

1 Like

Added £455 to my accounting bill this year to have all my freetrade transactions calculated for CGT.

Please can ft provide us with an annual cgt and dividend income statement?

15 Likes

Just a simple export facility would be a start.

8 Likes

I’ve been asking for this for nearly 3 years. My accountant is as frustrated as you and me!

4 Likes

I presume you’ve used your ISA allowance and these are transactions in the GIA account?

1 Like