[Feature Request πŸ”§] Desktop/Web Interface

Second that!

Currently using Weebull. Please make or aspire to this…

1 Like

We expect a picture when it finally happens!

:joy: Sure but I may have been a little loose with the truth due to the fact that I only have one monitor but I will non the less post a picture of my poor man’s battlestation!

2 Likes

Hope this is still on the table +1

1 Like

I voted for this. As I am learning about the world of investment thanks to all the lovely people helping me on the forum, YouTube, honey magazine etc I feel like I want to know more information about companies before I invest. As many people have said, giving us maybe a website with more comprehensive information and graphs could really help and also help to rival something like trading 212 and their awesome website/desktop platform. I love freetrade and chose it as a noob but I think it’s limiting how many people can access the platform by just keeping it on the phone, it would probably create a much greater growth by opening it up to the Internet and more clients in the UK and soon to be Europe and eventually the world. Remember to vote for this people!

3 Likes

I voted for this as well. Maybe, I’m old fashioned but a working desktop interface is essential for investing. I really want to try freetrade to buy invidual stocks and REITs, but until Freetrade doesnt have a desktop interface I will stay with Vanguard and their ETF and indexfunds.

2 Likes

I think a desktop app is wrong. It needs to be a browser system so it can be accessed across multiple platforms and so would allow freetrade to easily maintain it and not have mutli-platform issues and delays in deployment.

2 Likes