[Feature Request 🔧] Price alerts 💰 🔔

You can set price alerts on YahooFinance, price alerts on FT wouldn’t work at the moment until the prices are updated more frequently.

This is a very good point that I hadn’t considered

2 Likes

Is there any an update on adding this feature to the app? Rather than using third parties for my alerts it would be nice to have it all in one place.

2 Likes

This 100% should be in your plans. I just tried Trading 212 as an alternative and thought, wow price alerts, what simple and great tool that will prevent me checking manually constantly…

This isn’t ‘tradery’, it feels more like common sense, basic functionality. Overall I prefer the UI of Freetrade by the way, but this feature is going to swing it regardless.

Hi @Mike87 welcome to the community :ocean:

I’ll ask the question doing my best @Greig impression.

In which way would you use price alerts that you wouldn’t use a limit order?

How often would you use this feature?

The better use case that can be made for a feature helps the team sort priorities and deploy resources.

3 Likes

I just wanted to highlight that there’s been some significant improvements to the Freetrade app over the last couple months - so thanks to all those responsible for rolling them out.

To further enhance the app, I wanted to know if it’s possible to add a feature where the app can send push notifications when a stock price hits your limit.

Similar to a limit buy but instead of placing the order - we’d just be notified so it gives us an idea which direction the market is heading before choosing to place an order or not.

Best,

3 Likes