Free Share Link

Hi,
I tried to find a similar post elsewhere but couldn’t so I appolgise is this is a repeat.

Does anyone know how long the links last for?
I have a friend that joined over the weekend, so to help him out I sent him a previous free share link unused from 9 days ago … anyone know if this will still be okay to use for the free shares?
Cheers,
J

Hi :wave:
The referral link is valid for 30 days from the day it’s been created. Your friend needs to sign-up and top-up their account within that 30 day window. You can find all info how free shares work here: Free Share
Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Renata,

Thank you so much for the email and help! It is appreciated. Is there a way of tracking the progress of a link? My friend says that I should see in the Freetrade App the stage that it is at - app downloaded/ account created/ funds deposited etc. but I don’t have anything like that in my app.

First attempt at trying the free share thing so hoping I don’t make a mess up of it.

Best wishes,

Josh

Hi Josh,

Apologies about the delay here!

Once your friend uses the link, the pink referral banner on the Portfolio screen will be updated:

And once you click on it, you will see the progress of your friend:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the help and guidance

1 Like

Hi @RenataL, can the link be used by multiple friends to join during those 30 days?

Hi :wave: Each referral link is one time use only meaning you can refer one friend with one link, full terms are here: Free Share.

You can request new link via this form and we’ll send it straight to your app: Free Share

3 Likes

[deleted]