Freetrade is crowdfunding on Crowdcube 🎈

Yes but I would love to also know number of outstanding shares in time of each crowdfunding, as well as cap table (who owns what in the time of this 4th crowdfunding).

Does it make sense?

Maybe you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for in here

Will we able to trade the shares on Freetrade? I was also wondering the expected timeline before Freetrade shares could be publicly traded?

1 Like

I believe I can dig them up in this way but it will not be enough, @Viktor do you think you can help here?

To get a complete cap table, I know it is more approach of professional then crowdfunding investor, but I do plan invest more than I did in previous two rounds and this information is very valuable for me and I believe for others as well.

Thank you

I doubt anyone could give you such an estimate at this stage. I would say it is unlikely if you are looking at the two to three years’ horizon.

1 Like

I can’t make it to the event tonight :frowning: Gotta go to Second Home London Fields at the same time as the event :frowning: - if anyone wants my ticket then give me a shout!

1 Like

Simon is it still available if so i would love to have it? :slight_smile:

Sent it over in a PM to you!

1 Like

Unfortunately I am also now unable to attend due to a work meeting. If anyone wants my ticket then PM me

Hello, does the event properly start at 7pm tonight or will the actual presentation be a little bit later (peanuts and vol au vents from 7pm?)? I have a ticket but want to judge how late is viable to arrive! Thanks

We’re a spontaneous bunch so it’s best to get there for 7. We’ll probably start the talk at about 7.30 but it could be sooner :sweat_smile: We’ll also be sharing a recording of the talk afterwards so if you don’t make it on time, you won’t miss out too much.

6 Likes

Really interesting article by FT talking about Revolut and Freetrade.

Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Check this thread :wink:

2 Likes

Will the recording be available to the whole community? (And roughly when to save my phone from constant refreshing :grimacing:)

Yes, although we may have to edit out anything particularly sensitive.

I’ll share the video here once it’s available & you can subscribe to our Youtube channel to receive alerts for new videos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a few questions for those who have completed EIS forms in previous rounds of fundraising.

Do I need to contact HMRC to obtain the form or do Crowdcube/Freetrade obtain the form and send it to me to be signed?

I presume this form doesn’t have to be completed prior to the fundraising date but completed sometime before end Jan 2020?

I am PAYE so not sure if the self assessment date above is relevant.

3 Likes

Freetrade / Crowdcube will send a signed form post share issue. If you do self assessment include the details in your tax return. If not get in touch with the lovely people at HMRC.

2 Likes

Thanks from all of us who can’t make it this time. Nice to know we can view it later.

3 Likes

Thanks, please share as much as you can :grimacing: and if there is anything that can’t be shared publicly but could be shared with existing shareholders a quick summary email would go down really well.

If you can’t already tell apologies for my FOMO (damn grown up responsibilities like families and jobs that aren’t in London!)

Hope you all have a great night!

3 Likes

So will we find out the new share price tonight?

3 Likes