Freetrade is Out 🔥 Share your first thoughts once you get access!

Inputting your bank details means we know where to expect it from, and where to send it back to when you withdraw. Not all banks share this data with the counterparty when you make a third party payment (which is quite mind-boggling in this day and age). Delay in processing incoming payments is because we process them in chunks periodically. I understand it’s frustrating at this early stage, but long term I’d expect people to be using standing orders and deposit larger amounts less often to soften the impact of the delay. As @Freetrade_Team1 says, Open Banking access firmly on the roadmap.

Yes - the app should make this reasonably clear? Let us know if not.

We’re aware that the L&G website is playing up. Please report any others in Live Chat, it’s really helpful!

We get to keep it! Or, we’ll just return to sender. Funds in and out of the same bank account is important and keeps things simple for us at this easy stage. If you need to change that bank account you can request it.

If you mean share certificates you hold at home, it’s unlikely we’ll support that. It’s a hefty and therefore expensive process to take them and convert them back to being electronic.

You guys hanging out here, to be honest! Drop ideas here.

:rotating_light: Click and hold on the reference should show an iOS copy thing.:rotating_light: Not much use now though I suppose!

1 Like