Freetrade Plus January charge to be refunded for ALL🙌🏼

Keep mine too

4 Likes

Keep any plus interest from me and free share referrals please.

4 Likes

Well done to the entire team for dealing with such issue so professionally and competently!! :+1:

6 Likes

Please send my £10 to Robinhood, they seem to be looking for some cash…:sweat_smile:

Jokes aside, if the logistics are not too complicated, I’d like to forgo my refund!

What the team did today means far more than £10. Well done FT!!!

7 Likes

After days of constant negative posts - I bloody love this thread!! Keep up the hard work Freetrade

4 Likes

I’d like Freetrade to take my £10 subscription. It’s fair exchange for the great service they provide.

I’m a house deposit up in SEE this month alone I’m having a great time! :joy:

5 Likes

I opened my Freetrade Plus account today and was angry that I could not buy the US stocks. But from the explanations provided in forums and that you decided to refund my first charge it looks like I made right decision to open my account with Freetrade rather than other platforms.
Still disappointed I could not buy the US stock I will not mention here, but lot less angry! :clap:

21 Likes

I’m on a free month trial as well from previous investment.

I’m not even sure whether I’m included in the “refund” but if I am, then don’t worry about it. You guys have done an amazing job in almost impossible circumstances.

Well done all. Take my £10 and get yourselves a few Deliveroo beers …

3 Likes

Great gesture from Freetrade, that might help to keep a lot of the new sign ups.

Unlike other brokers, who have offered no recompense for actions they took deliberately, Freetrade have offered compensation for things out of their control.

You cant ask more from this company, they will be getting all my business in the future.

6 Likes

Everyone please wright to the FCA to flag up the fraud from Barclays potentially. This seems very unusual considering a lot of shorts expire today on Tesla for example it’s very suspicious.

If freetrade partners just wanted to restrict the stocks tied up with wall streetbets that’s fine. But they shut the whole US market, why? 300,000 customers volume of trades definitely gives the shorts an easier life. This is market manipulation!

3 Likes

Just to add my voice - I do not want my FX+ back unless it is coming from the FX provider.

Given how trying this situation is I think they’ve handled it very well. Well done all at FT.

6 Likes

This thread is heart-warming for our team to read. We appreciate you all. :freetrade:

33 Likes

Do we have to receive the message in the app to receive the refund or will it happen automatically?

I’m a bit late, but nevermind.

Amazing gesture. Lets hope all these new users stay and you get the Plus money back going forwards.

1 Like

I’m really pleased with how Freetrade have handled all of this.

6 Likes

same here, huge respect to y’all :black_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.