Freetrade’s CrowdCube Fundraise

I wonder how much over-funding they’ll allow if it’s this much in private. They’ve just hit £1m

1 Like

Whoa

First time investor here. 10 minutes in before email dropped. That was intense!!!

3 Likes

People with HR trackers, how high did you get? :joy:

Congratulations everyone! Happy to be here :rocket:

3 Likes

£175k now highest!

2 Likes

£175k highest investment…image

4 Likes

4 Likes

Someone is gonna get rich! To be fair sounds like they already are rich!!

2 Likes

Hahaha everyone’s gif game is so on point! Not just @tommy

3 Likes

I can’t see them going over £2m. The amount that can qualify under EIS is £2m. -CORRECTION - £4.5m… see Adam’s post below-

Also, big backers won’t want to convert too much equity to cash at such early stage. The board can’t go out looking to give 2.7% for working capital and come back having given away a quarter of the company for £5m cash. That would be very unusual.

1 Like

1 Like

Big in the game @tommy!

1 Like

Will be 24 hours!

1 Like

We have up to £4.5 million EIS available. The real hard cap on the round would be the EU €5 million limit on crowdfunding campaigns without a prospectus. We’re not going to go that high though.

11 Likes

This is my first possible Crowdcube investment I’m considering, and I’m a student currently, and non-taxpayer - does it matter if I choose Yes or No on the EIS question, as I assume I won’t be able to claim it if I pay no income tax? Sorry, I’m very new to this! Thanks

1 Like

Got confused, as Dan said

1 Like

Okay, that is what I suspected, that there was no downside to clicking Yes! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is insane.I don’t think there’ll be any space for the public link tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying- edited my post to state it isn’t £2m. Apologies!
(I asked yesterday about your EIS limit and in the absence of an official response someone replied that it is £2m… (not just making it up as I go!))

1 Like