Freetrade’s CrowdCube Fundraise

I’m in! Whoop whoop

2 Likes

My 2nd investment ever after Brewdog!

got great hopes for Freetrade!

3 Likes

Congrats, fellow Equity Punk :wave:

2 Likes

Have officially joined the freetrade train :steam_locomotive::steam_locomotive::steam_locomotive:

2 Likes

Well I am in and also my wife.
She wants to know when she can retire :wink:

1 Like

Damn. Is it possible to change ex-post?

You better contact Crowdcube asap.

This isn’t completely accurate. You cannot defer your relief forward to another tax year, but you can claim it in the previous tax year.

So this year (18-19) or one year previous (17-18).

Heres an extract:

2 Likes

We all back at work now? :+1:

1 Like

At £1.85m now. Probably gonna hit the £2m soft cap in the next hour. Yeehaw, well done @freetrade_team :rocket:

1 Like
3 Likes

Bit more than $1.3m now

1 Like

Proud to be in on another round!

@adam @freetrade_cal This looks set to hit the £2m soft cap within the 24hr period (not even). Will the plan still be open it up to the public tomorrow? Surely there will be some additional marketing benefit from doing so.

3 Likes

And imagine, there are companies out there who pay for that marketing boost (it is Forbes after all!), whereas the others get recognised for their achievements, presumably free of charge. Well done Team!

3 Likes

Hey, I didn’t get an email?!? I checked and am definitely on waiting list (albeit last, and now over 34000!). Any chance of a link?

See Viktor’s thread

1 Like

Yes, it’s only community members here, so here’s the link: https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/freetrade-2/pitches/b3M2Ql

Thanks guys.

Good shout, Thanks C. We’re contacting him.

2 Likes

Taken out. Thanks dude. Back in full private mode

1 Like